"Ahiru!" A voice calls out to her. Besides her was Tokoyami, flying. He was able to recover from the fall and immediately came after her.

While running, she asks, "Can you bring us to a rooftop?!"

She stretches her arms to him and he carries her bridal style. They land on a roof, two buildings away from the boy.

They squat down, peeking at their target. "What's the plan?" The male asked. "I don't think he's supposed to be a villain..."

"What?"

Eyes still down on the streets, she mutters, "That boy is not a villain. We need to calm him down..." She frowns, remembering his words.

"Why don't we first handle Shoji and Hound dog, and then the kid?" Tokoyami suggests. Ahiru nods and puts a finger on her chin, thinking.

'Four steps, huh...' she thought.

"I've got a plan. Get ready."

.
.
.

While In the control room, All might grimaced as he watch Hound dog get controlled.

"I don't recognize that kid. This isn't part of the test..."

.
.
.

As the situation continued on, other groups were dealing with minor work. Robberies, snatching, cats stuck on a tree, elderlies crossing the road-

"Where the Fuck are the villains?!"

-Well, at least for team Bakugo.

"Calm down, Bakubro. I'm sure there's gonna be one soon." Kirishima tries to reassure him.

As if on cue, an explosion emerges near them. The people panicked and ran away from the location. Bakugo smirked in delight- "About fucking time..." -before running off, followed by the redhead and kaminari.

Sero watched his teammate, "And there he goes..." soon following after them.

.
.
.

Back to Tokoyami and Ahiru, their group was whole again after Aoyama and Ojiro finished the evacuation. Once they were able to temporarily disable Hound dog, Ahiru was able to pull Shoji out of the boy's quirk.

Now, they can execute the plan.

Ojiro, Aoyama, and Shoji dealt with Hound dog, trying to pin him down and cuff him.

"I see that you decided to came back, huh? Why didn't you do the same with my mom?! She was right there! A car away from you! Why didn't you do anything?!" The boy yelled, tears streamed from his eyes as he clenched his fists.

While she had the chance, Ahiru pulled the boy into the air with Tokoyami's help.

"W-wha?! Put me down!"

As he was lifted off the ground, his quirk deactivates.

They landed on another roof. The boy kept on struggling in her arms, kicking and thrashing his arms around. She let's him go. Tears stained his face as he cried in frustration whilst glaring at the two teens.

Ahiru approaches him.

"W-what are you-!"

Warmth envelopes the boy.

She was hugging him, gently petting his head.

'Just like how his mom does...'