11 - A Sus Little Chapter For Ya'll

A/N: I'm not sure if you guys want me to add in the 7 and others, cause it's kinda just mcgoa characters. But a while ago I found some funny paint sample names. And they matched with some HoH things... So in some chapters I might have them in this story. I hope you guys are ok with that. Let me know in the comments what you think.

       Peter POV:

A Few Days Later

__The Dead Squad__

Clay Master:

*gasp*

Purple Plum:

Waht

Mango Cheese:
*What

Clay Master:
*rolls eyes*
aNYWAYS
Pluuuum!
Guess wAHt!!

Mango Cheese:
*rolls eyes*

Purple Plum:
Yessss?

Clay Master:
Ok ok, so
The other day me and a few of our friends went on a private tour to Stark Industry's and basically our tour guide who was around our age asked us if we wanted to participate in a prank war with some people called the Avengers. And we said yes, and it was ✨amaghuziung✨

Purple Plum:
Um
Brb

_______

Peter POV:
Oh my god... OH MY GOD! HOW- WHAT- WHY- WHEN- wait I know when-
"Peter!" I looked up and saw Dad walking towards me. I quickly put my phone down and tried to get rid of the worried expression on my face.

       "Hey me and Steve are gonna go..." Dad faltered when he saw my face. "Hey... are you ok?" He asked, and I quickly nodded my head yes.

"What? I'm-I'm good, all good..." I said, and started to space out. Dad didn't buy it. He walked over to me and sat down with me in the living room. 

"Whats wrong?" He asked me, and I quickly put my phone away.

"So um... I-" I started to say, but just then Steve and Nat walked in. 

"Hey, Tones, you ready?" Pops asked Dad, while I locked eyes with Aunty Tahsa. We had a silent conversation, and just then Dad responded to Pops. 

"Um, actually Peter was just about to tell me-" He started before Aunty Tasha interrupted. 

"That he wanted to talk with me, lets go." She finished, shooing Dad off the couch. He stood up a little confused, but eventually walked over to Pops, and then they left. Nat sat down next to me, and I looked up at her.

       "What is it паук?" She asked me, and I looked up at her a bit confused. 

"Do you remember a few days ago when I asked you Mom, and Loki to leave the tower cause there was a prank we were pulling?" I asked, and she nodded her head. "Right, so apparently um... 'Clay' and 'Mango'-" I started to say, but was cut off by Tasha pulling out her phone. I quickly grabbed my own phone and opened it up.