9 - *rubs hands together sneakily* Its Just The Beginning Folks

A/N: mostly edited 🙃 and enjoy this pic of a fluffy cow eating grass 🥰 

Peter POV:

      After hanging out with Wanda and Loki, - and Mr Dr. Strange eventually, -  I moved onto Sam and Clint's station. Oh boy... Now this was going to be interesting. Wonder who we'll be pranking, because we're not allowed to prank the team for about a week since last time. Cause we may or may not have accidentally blown something up- er... two somethings... But maybe we will prank them. I mean the pasts the past right?

Magnus POV: 

       Ok, so after a morning of training with some of the campers, and getting to know a few Apollo kids, Annie though it'd be a good Idea to take the 6 of us somewhere. Since it's our first time in New York, she decided to take the six of us around the city. We ended up in Manhattan, and she took us on a tour inside this weird shaped building. It was pretty straight, but towards the top it branched out to the side. Almost like it was a helicopter pad, even though it was way too big to be one.

       Annie led us inside and into a forming tour group. Apparently she had gotten us private tour, something about knowing a guy. There was someone our age waiting for us, and at first I didn't know he was leading the tour group. He was only our age, maybe a little younger. But not that I'm judging. He told us his name was Peter, and he took us toward the elevators.. But something I noticed when we first met him was that he kept giving us weird looks. I just shrugged them off.

       As he led us on the tour, we went to a bunch of different floors and saw a lot of cool things. But to be honest, it wasn't all that interesting. But then something... weird happened. We walked into another room with just a table and whiteboard. Peter asked us all to take a seat, and we all did. After that he walked up to the whiteboard and picked up a marker. Then he turned back to us.

       "So, uh..." He started, but faltered. "So, I bet you're wondering why a kid is leaning this tour, and why I'm not telling you guys about some sciency thing right now." He said, paused, and then continued. "Well you see, uh well it's kinda a long story. But basically I know the Avengers and I'm gonna prank them after this tour." He said and my ears perked up when he said prank. But uh... who were the Avengers? I think Annie mentioned them and something about this building at one point but I wasn't really listening. I raised my hand.

       "Magnus?" Peter called on me.

 "Yeah so... for those of us who might not know who the Avengers are, could you tell us?" I asked and Peter was frozen for a moment. Maybe out of shock, maybe he was just thinking of a way to answer the question.

"Oh yeah sure. There this group of superheroes that saved New York from an alien invasion once, and did a bunch of hero-esk stuff." He explained and I nodded. Then he continued again.

"So to sum it up, Me and the Falcon and Hawkeye," He said and pulled up a picture of them on what I thought was a white board. Guess it's also a touch screen thing. Eh, I'm not that big on technology.

"We're gonna prank the rest of the Avengers." He said and a picture of the rest of these people in spandex popped up. "Right after this tour. And here's the awkward part." He said and scratched the back of his neck. "I kinda though you guys looked like pranking is something you'd enjoy. So I thought why not ask you to help?" He asked more than stated. I looked around to everyone and quickly signed to Hearth what was going on in cause he missed it. He signed back, and it became a big ASL conversation between me, him, and Sam. After a few minutes of Peter just standing there, and Annie trying to pick up on ASL by watching us, I looked back at Peter.