part 5

I walked out of my last class of the day and richie and eddie ran up to me, "hey bill, do you have any idea what they do at a barmizvah" eddie asked and richie rolled his eyes, "they cut his dick off". "Then hed have nothing left" richie said again looking like he was thinking, "Just ask stan himself". "Know what billiam, that smarts lets do that" richie said then walked off.

We stood by the bike rack while richie and eddie argued like a married couple. "Im having sleepover this weekend, do yall wanna come" beverly asked and we all nodded. "Youd have to meet my mom first, shes is super protective over who im with" i said and she smiled and nodded. Suddenly the bowers gnag came over and henry pulled richie into stan, belch burped in eddies face, and oatrick tripped ben. I was just about to say something about not hurting stan or bev when someone pulled me away.

"Victor, what" i said and he rubbed the back of his neck. "I uh just wanted to say uh, are you new" he said and i could tell he made that up, "What do you want, your friends are bullying mine" i said and he rolled his eyes. "Ok uh i was gonna ask if you wanna hang out or something" he said, "Why". "Well uh i might like you" he said and i was so confused at this point. "How do you like me if you dont even know me" i asked and he shrugged, "I dont know but when you kissed stan and looked at me i got jeoulus i guess" he said and i shrugged. "Ok uh well i have plans this weekend and i dont go out with people i dont know" because i never have, " bu maybe you can come over bev is having a sleepover this weekend" i said and he smiled and nodded.

We walked over to the group and i saw patrick holding stans hat thing. "Hey fuckface, get off of him" i said and he stood up. "Wow the s-s-stutter boy talks huh" he said and i felt my face turn red but still stood there. He leaned down infront of face, his breathe litteraly smelled like death. "How would you like to see my fridge" he whispered and i starred him in the eyes, "Fuck off and leave my friends and stan alone". He then pushed me to the floor and i broke my ankle. I remeber nothing after that.