part 3

I stood by the bike rack and noticed abunch of kids riding over. One of them had beautful red hair, one with huge glases and one with, oh my gosh it stan. "Stan" i said and them covered my mouth while the glasses smiled slowly, i already dont like him. "Richie shut up, bill hi" stan said and i lowered my hand and smiled. "WHats up with the stutter" the glasses asked and i lowered my head a little. "Its cute, richie. Do you wanna know who the rest of these losers are" stan asked and i just nodded not wanting to talk. "Ben hanscom, mike hanlon, richie trashmouth tozier, eddie kaspbrak, and beverly marsh. We also call ourselves the losers. Oh and watch out for the bowers gang. Theres henry bowers, patrick hockstetter, belch huggins, and victor criss" he said and i took a mental note of beverly. "Ok stutter boy but im guessing you are now in our group so leave all the girls to me" he said and i nodded. "I like him he listens" richie said and the little one who i think he said was eddie came up to him and hit him, "Dont use him chee, hes neew and probably shy". I smiled a little and almost laughed at the name. "Yeah yeah whatever eds, lets get to class" richie replied and i laughed a little. "Oh yeah, richie and eddie are daiting but not really becaue they 'dont like eachother' " beverly said and i just kinda nodded and replayed her voice. "Ok class time" stan said and we left.

We were in art class and i decided to draw a bluejay since we had to draw a bird. I felt eyes on me but couldnt look up scared of who was looking. I eventually got tired of it and looked up. Some dude with blonde hair was starring at me. "hey uh beverly, whos the blonde kid. He keeps starring at me" i asked and she smiled, "thats victor criss, one of bowers goons" she replied. I nodded and went back to my drawing.