Prologue

They say time is precious, time has patience on you, but it doesn't... time waits for no one. Better to spend an hour than a minute too late. 4 years of being wretched in days, he already left.

A toxic amnesia, false awakening, and illusions, a term that describe how the narcissist pretends to forget hurtful behavior. If you could have selective amnesia, what memories would you forget? Of course you'd choose the memory that hurts the most, but it's an accident.

Under the whispy cocktail hour, the sun melts as the dandelions below. Two person sat besides each other, there hands that held a dandelion, "Go confidently and be a dandelion, whenever they falls apart they start again."

4 years of misery after the accident why do you need to come back? Without memories it's nothing. The sky was covered in black mist, not a Caelum venetus nor a Caelum frigus. The avar bewitched the horizon and sighed.

The endless path and the time that one's pass, it will never be found again. The dandelion that some see a weed, some see a wish. What would you like to wish for? "Never wish for a change, wish for who you are."

It was a dandelion puff, some saw a wish and a beauty inside it, so they uprooted it up and blow the hair on its head, scattering into its root below. I wonder how it start again, some says it travels and float along the wind, while some says it gathers within the hair.

Time looked at the presents once it pass no one can look back. The darkest path of 4 years before asking, why?

"You said it was like a movie, it should have a happy ending."

Time flies over us, but leave it's footprints behind. The story never end, until the writer speaks up. The fallen venetus heaved a frigus sigh, it's not summer for a dandelion to live.

_________

Introducing you:
Dandelion
By:Jazz_A_