"Would you be bale to to do a rib tip dinner for the wife too? She'll kill me if I come empty handed."

"Yeah I know you came with a knot upside your head when you forgot them last time." They shared a laugh as Ray walked away. Ray went to the kitchen. "Whip up a rip tip diner with baked beans and extra mac potato salad instead of coleslaw and a barbecue chicken dinner with greens and macaroni. It's for the chief.", Ray spoke to the staff. He grabbed a large container and went to his office.

Ray took 15,000 from his safe and put it in the container. Ray counted his safe before going back to the kitchen.

A cook held the bag open and Ray put the money container on top of the two food containers. "Thank you.", Ray said taking the bag from her. He took the bag to the chief who was starting to clean up.

"Ray was me day you're gonna tell me what's in the damn sauce.", he laughed. Ray joined in laugher.

"You're gonna have to kill me.", Ray laugh handing him the container. The laughing calmed down.

"Let me get this home to the wife before she bites my head off. Nice doing business with you." They shook hands and Mike left.

Ray pays the chief up between 25,000 and 50,000 a month to pretty much leave him alone and let him make his money on the street. His restaurant is for the people above the chief, they not into dirty money.

It's crazy how the "good" guys are working with the "bad" guys. Who is who though?

...

"You want kids?", Mya asked Ray making his choke on his food. "Not now or with me, just in general.", Mya assured him.

"Yeah I want a daughter.", Ray smoke after drinking some water.

"Why a daughter?"

"Cause ion know how to treat and respect a female."

"I think you respect me and treat me nice.", Mya said. Ray shrugged.

"You don't give me a reason not to.", Ray spoke.

"Well maybe the ones you wanna respect and treat right don't deserve it."

"Could be very true. You want kids?"

"A whole football team.", Mya said honestly. Ray raised his eyebrows shocked.

"Why is that?", Ray asked whiling his mouth. Mya's eyes went up and she took a deep breath as she thought.

Ray looked at her amazed. He's amazed by her beauty, her confidence, her uniqueness.

Ray never met a big girl that loved their selves as much as Mya does. The big girls he messed with was scared to eat in front of him, Mya in the other hand gone smash. The bigs girls he messed with was scared to have sex in the light, Mya loves it. She was nervous at first but after the first time she was good.

"I wanna give kids love that I didn't feel as a kid. Everybody always talked about my weight and made me feel bad except my grandma. She told me to love myself or if I did t like how I looked change it but never hate myself. She always told me to love myself, she told me so much that I started loving myself. That's what a lot of kids need especially these little black boys and girls. Like, most of the world hates them and makes them feel like they ain't shit already I just wanna give them all the love I can. It's crazy cause it's all a cycle.", Mya said with wide eyes slowly bringing her fingers together intertwining them. "Like the momma don't show them love cause she never got it, since they didn't get it they won't give it. That's a generational curse a lot of black families have but nobody wanna talk about that one though. Like embrace your children. Let them know they are important. Let they know they are somebody. Let them know that can change the world. Like-" Mya stopped talked and looked at Ray and laughed. "I'm sorry, I know I'm rambling. We know what I invited you over for and loving black children ain't it." Mya chuckled.

Ray knew that was very correct but he ain't even tryna bust a nut right now, he wanna soak up all her knowledge.

"Did I lose you? Earth to Ray.", Mya joked.

"Nah like, you smart as fuck. Don't let nobody tell you that you ain't cause you really are. I wanna hear you talk. You so passionate.", Ray spoke honestly. Mya blushed and looked down. She never had a man want to listen to her. It's making her feel good.

She looked up and their eyes locked.

Ray looked at his glass as he grabbed it and Mya looked away as well. She cleared her throat. "So you want me to keep talking orr-"

"Please." Mya smiled.

"Where was I? Oh yeah so,.." Mya rolled her eyes and continued to talk.

...

Ray's phone ringing made Mya stop talking. He answered it then looked at the time. He didn't realize it was 10 at night already. He was so caught up in their conversation he didn't even pay attention to the time. They didn't even do what the original plan was. "I gotta go, time flew.", Ray said looking at Mya. He rubbed her thigh.

"Okay. If you wanna link for the original plan tomorrow let me know. Get to your destination safe.", Mya said.

"Will do. Both." Mya smiled as he stood up. She stood up and walked him out the door.

When Ray got in the car he looked at Mya's door and saw her still right there. "Pull off!", she shouted.

"Go in!", he shouted back. Mya went in and locked the door then Ray sped off.