2nd Failure: Introducing the Protagonist's Family

Zhu Jiao didn't answer and remained silent. The reason why Shen Qi had to destroy the world is because after Mu Jun destroyed the three realms and merged it as one, irregularities began to appear in their world, slowly but surely. It was known that fated day when Shen Qi tried to destroy the world.

But, it wasn't like Shen Qi is going to kill them. like Mu Xie and Li Shan, and Hou Tian who agreed to Shen Qi to destroy the world, they only have but one wish that's the same as Shen Qi's wish – to live in another world in peace. Shen Qi, after he destroys their world, deeply believes for everybody to be reborn in a peaceful world. This was proven true, when they all woke up in a world – but still the same as their world. Only that, they all leapt in time.

Their world was saved, and it was because of Fei Yin – he stopped Shen Qi before he could completely destroy their world, making them only travel in different time before finally stopped sometime in the future.

Everybody was saved, but the two weren't – they died.

"It's not your fault." Zhu Jiao finally said. "My mother and father decided to save everybody." He said.

"Jiao-er..." Mu Jun called, then smiled. "You're really like your mother." He said and lowered his head. "Alright. I'll be taking my leave. I hope you could go and visit the hell – " he told him as he went inside the portal.

Zhu Jiao grimaced. "I'm not a sinner who died to go to hell..." he said.

Mu Jun froze, then frowned as he looked at him. "You've got your mother's sharp tongue, too." He added, then sighed as the portal closed and he vanished.

Zhu Jiao walked towards the public baths as if he didn't look like he was talking in the air earlier under everyone's gazes.

But, just as he turned and blinked the surrounding changed. He's in a high mountain covered by clouds and wild flowers.

Beiping Province – Zhili

"Ah! He's here!" a voice said. "Jiao-er! How're you? We miss – ugh!" it was Fei Lin and he immediately stepped back when he finally saw him.

"Lin. What's – ah." Xi Ling said, his face blank and he turned away, then released his breath. At least he managed to look calm after he saw him.

"Uncle Lin... uncle Ling." Zhu Jiao, as calm as ever, respectfully bowed despite being pissed. I know I stink, okay? He thought.

"Jiao-er..." Fei Lin called, covering his nose. "... would you like to take a bath first?" he asked and pointed the cave afar.

It's the Spring of Retribution cave.

"You could eliminate the malevolent energy coming from the stinking demons you've been dealing with." Fei Lin added.

Zhu Jiao stared at him. They always told him Fei Yin – his father, looks like Fei Lin, only that Fei Lin is older than Fei Yin and looked gentler.

"I am fine." he answered. "I am on my way to yeye – " he told him.

"... you're going home like that?" Fei Lin asked.

Zhu Jiao didn't answer, since it's obvious. They didn't ask more, since they knew his attitude.

"... alright. Seems like I had to ask you the next day – " Fei Lin said and sighed.

Before Zhu Jiao could speak, he saw he's back to the city again. His face went dark. ... what's with these people?! he thought and frowned as he continued walking. But, he still hasn't a single step forward and his first step landed on the grass.

Xifangxin Area – Youxiwang

A vein popped in his forehead as he heard a voice, expecting.

"Ah Jiao!" Chen Han called, running.