Chapter 13: Jojo's Bizarre Adventures in Another World

Start from the beginning

Kakyoin wants to ask something.

Kakyoin: "Is it possible for your own Stand to kill you?"

Avdol: "It is. In the past, I've seen many people suffer this fate. She (Holly) will suffer from high fever and various illness, and then eventually, she will fall into a coma. She will die."

Kakyoin: !

Avdol: "It will take about fifty days to reach this point. We must defeat Dio before then. If we can destroy the connection with Dio's Stand, we can save her!"

Meanwhile, Joseph is treating Holly, like a child being sick.

FOR EXAMPLE! Joseph helps Holly to brush her teeth when she's in bed. (I wouldn't do it if I were you...)

When Jotaro enters Holly's room...

Jotaro: "Ah! Jotaro, would you like for me to cook food for you?"

Holly tries to get up.

Jotaro: "Don't move! Just stay in bed!"

Holly and Joseph is surprised by Jotaro's attitude.

Jotaro sees his mother's stand on her back.

Jotaro: "Y- You shouldn't do anything until your fever is down..."

Jotaro swipes his hat and walks away.

Jotaro: "Just shut up and get better."

Holly: "Okay!"

Joseph: "(Although she hasn't said anything, my daughter knows she has a Stand! She's is trying to hide it from us... She didn't want us to worry..."

Avdol joins Jotaro and Joseph. Holly is already asleep.

Avdol: "I've found it!"

Avdol opens the encyclopedia. He shows the information about the fly the Jotaro's Stand had sketched.

It appears that the fly can be in Egypt. Therefore, Dio must be there.

Kakyoin: "You guys are going to Egypt, huh?"

Joseph: "Huh?"

Kakyoin: "While my family and I were at the Nile river during out vacation in Egypt, I met Dio."

Avdol: "You were also in Egypt? It appears Dio wants to stay in Egypt for some reason."

Kakyoin: "I'll go with you!"

Joseph: "Huh?"

Jotaro: "Go with us? Why would you?"

Kakyoin: "To tell you the truth, as for why I want to go with you... I don't really know."

Kakyoin touches his forehead, which is wrapped by bandages.

Kakyoin: "I guess it's because you brought me to my senses."

================================================================================

Jotaro, Joseph, Abdul and Kakyoin are outside. While the people that wears black suit go inside the house to take care of Holly. Some of them brings medical suplies.

Joseph: "These are the most trustworthy doctors from the Speedwagon Foundation. They'll take care of Holly around the clock."

Avdol: "Jojo, before we leave, I shall name your Stand for you."

Avdol lends out a stack of cards facing down.

Avdol: "With Tarot cards, the cards of fate. Do not look. But let chance guide your choice! It will not only to suggest us towards destiny, but also the abilities of your Stand."