chapter one

THIS WHOLE STORY IS THROUGH CHRISTBELLA'S EYES

Its friday night its about 11pm and, I'm getting ready to go meet Sam the human. I'm in love with. I'm having to climb out of my window because my Father has forbidden me to see him but. I'm going anyway. I need to see him it might be my last chance, if my father finds out. I will never leave this place again .

I see Sam standing in the clearing with his back to me so. I say. " Hi Sam its good to see you ". He turns and we hug. I have to be careful because of my strength. I might hurt him and when we kiss my double fangs always extend which always worrys me but he alway's smile's .

We pull apart and Sam says. "Chris I've missed you. How long do we have before he send's you away from me ".

 I can see the pain in his eyes, its so hard to see him in so much pain. we have never been apart well apart from the day time.

 Where I have to stay and make out I'm working for my Father but we always have the night time but, now I will be gone for months. Our relationship started 2yrs ago.

I close my eyes so, I cant see his pain. As I say to him. " I'm leaving this sunday Sam my love. I will text everyday and phone when ever, I can. " I open my eyes and see his pain is still in place. I place my cold hands on his face he place's his warm hands over mine .

Then he pulls away from my touch and starts shouting. " THIS IS SO UNFAIR HE CANT DO THIS TO US MAYBE I SHOULD TALK TO HIM ". This scares me. As I know what my father would do to him if he went up to the palace shouting. I have to think fast. As I  can't let him do this .

I shout. " NO ". Hell mind work he turn's and look's at me. " Sam please you know my Father he doesn't approve of us being together you will only end up getting hurt ".  I can only hope that he hears my warning.

He turns and look's in to my black eyes. As I look into his blue one's. I wander what he see's there  because he suddenly turns away from me. This hurt's as he know's how much I love him. All I want to do is protect him from my Father .

I place a hand on his arm and say. " Sam please look at me I will alway's hold a place in my heart  for you. I wont be away forever and then. I will find away for us to be together. I promise Sam. I will try and find away ".

He still wont look at me, why wont he look at me. I love his beauiful blue eyes and his soft warm lips and his brown messy hair he is beautiful for a human, he is my human .

Then he suddenly speak's without looking at me. " Chris what if nothing changes, what if he still wont let us be together when you return. Nothing will change while your away. I will still be human and you will still be a vampire ".

I know what  he is saying is true nothing will change but, I have to believe. I can change my father's mind so we can be together forever. I walk around Sam. So I can see his face and, when I do. I see him crying. I want to cry to but, I can't.

I want to say to him okay lets run away together but, I can't because. I know in my stone cold heart that would end us for sure. My Father has said he would kill Sam if I run away with him, that would kill me to loss him.

I wanted to hold him and kiss him but, I can feel my fang's are tingling and my throat is burning with the thirst for blood and his blood is calling to me. So I speak quickly. So I can run away to feed. 

" Sam I will find away. I promise. I will talk to my father but , I must go now. I will see you tonight at 11pm for your 18th birthday I love you ". I kiss him on the cheek and turn to go but he grabs my arm  yes. I could pull away but, I don't.

 I turn to see what he wants and then he kisses me hard on the lip's it's to much. I have to pull away and run from him. As I run, I hear Sam shout. " CHRIS WHATS WRONG". I can't turn. I have to keep going the blood lust is to much .

 As I was running towards the palace. I catch the scent of a herd of deer just to the left of me about a mile away.

 So I head in that direction they smell so sweet. I mange to hunt down two and feed when. I feel full. I head back home. As the palace come's into view. I slow to a walk, I'm in no rush to get there. I know by now my father will know that, I'm missing and he will not be happy .

As I walk in the door. I'm met by two of the guards Seth is one of them and  Luke Knight is the other. I'm in no mood to talk or face them so, I try to walk by them and go back to my room.

 I'm tried but not in that sense as we dont sleep. I just to be alone but Luke grabs my arm and say " Lord Drake wants to see you now ". I feel like saying to him go to hell but it will do no good. So I follow.

As we enter the throne room. I see my Father getting off of his throne looking at me with anger in his eyes. When he speak's I can hear it. " CHRISTBELLA LAKE ". Here we go. " WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, WITH THAT HUMAN BOY I SUPPOSE ".

All I can feel is hatred towards him for calling Sam that human. So I shout back at him. " YES I HAVE BEEN WITH SAM ". I could see his black eyes turn red with the blood lust. " HAVE YOU FED ". He shouted at me. I'm confused by this but the anger is running through my veins.

I scearm back at him. " YES I HAVE SO NOW CAN I GO TO MY ROOM OR SHOULD I SAY MY CELl ". This upset's him more but, he say's in a calm voice.

 " What I thought we were feeding together tonight it is your mother's birthday Chistbella. " Damn I forgot all about that with everything that has happened tonight well. I'm sure my Mother will forgive even if my Father doesn't.