christbella lake

This is my first story on here so please let me know what you think thank's Nitewalker

PREFACE

This story is through Christbella's eyes,only ............

Where to begin I suppose at the beginning they say thats a good place to start. So now to begin .

My name is Christbella Lake I'm the only child of the Count of St Roma its an island of the coast of italy .

(made up island)

My Father is my only parent as my Mother died when I was only young. I'm being sent away from my home. As I have fallen in love with a human. My Father is sending me away with one of the royal guard's to america.

I should now explain that I'm a vampire. I was born human and on my 15th birthday. I turned into a vampire. I'm a pure blood. As we are called on my last birthday. I was 115year's old .

My Father is Drake Lake on his last birthday he was 500year's old. My Mother at the age of her death was 250year's old her name was Gianna Lake.

We live in a world where vampires and humans co-exist we no longer live in the shadows,we feed on animal blood or we use blood from blood banks we do not kill humans .

As I said before, I'm being sent away because. I'm in love with a human called Sam Blackwater. My Father doesn't approve he wants me to stay with my own kind which means Seth Locke.

So this is my story of the two loves of my life.

I will go on to have 3 children and one of the men. I love will die.

I will lose one of them but which one will be it be will it be Sam Blackwater or Seth Locke and which one will be the Father of my children  .........................................