Why is there a helicopter behind the school??

Nagisa's P.O.V

For some reason, none of my students said anything after I told them to assassinate me. They must have thought I was joking because none of them even tried.

I walked up to the chalkboard and wrote in big bold words "ASSASSINATION WHAT IS IT?" then I turned to my students and looked at their faces. 

All of their faces molded into one of understanding as they realized I in fact was wanting them to assassinate me.

I then did something I didn't think I would do. I took out my phone...

"Ritsu, can you tell Karasuma-sensei that I need to meet him on the P.E. field behind my school?" she appeared looking confused then seemed to understand what I was doing.

"Sure thing Boss!" She yelled as she sends the message.

What I wasn't expecting, however, was the loud trilling of a helicopter to be heard from above. "Shit, I didn't mean in a heli," I say as I run out of the room after telling my students to follow me.

As I get out of school I look up to see Karasuma making a dramatic entrance with Bitch-Sensei behind him. As they walk across the field they both take off their sunglasses. 

Suddenly, it was like they were no longer in a dramatic mood because out of nowhere I was smothered by my old English teacher. 

"Nagisa! I missed you!" She yelled, moving around, me still in her arms, "How have you been!?"

"I would be better if I could breathe, Bitch-Sensei" I said losing all sense of consciousness from being smothered.

I then heard chuckling from behind me as we both turned around to find some of my students on the ground, some of them with their hands over their mouths and some of them bent down laughing while pointing at the two of us.

"He- He- just called he- her a- oh my god- bitch-sensei," Yamamoto said rolling on the floor.

I then was hit on the back of the head by Bitch-sensei, "Yah! I told you guys to stop calling me that! It's Jelavitch! Not Bitch!" as she looked at her husband giving him the, 'help me out here!' look.

He just walked over to me instead, "What did you need Nagisa? I thought it was an emergency so I have the ministry of defenses, S.W.A.T. team on standby.

"Did he just say S.W.A.T. and ministry of defense? How the fuck does our teacher even know these guys?" Yamamoto speaks up again.

"And why did he call them his teachers?" Masuda asks.

"I used to work for the Ministry of Defense 7 or so years ago, in a way," I say, "They were my teachers at school,"

"Wait! Aren't you like your early twenties? You would have been a teenager! Why would you work for the Ministry of Defense?! Isn't that against the law?!" Yamamoto says once again.

As soon as he said that I knew I made a mistake, however, I didn't need to explain because the principal of the school ran out screeching with his plump cheeks red as a cherry.

"Why this there a helicopter behind the school?!" He yelled as he got closer. He then caught sight of me.

"Shiota-Sensei! I hired you despite your background and this is how you treat the chance that you were given?! I knew I shouldn't have hired anyone from the infamous class 3-E!" He continues to ramble.

I scratched the back of my neck and looked down before looking at Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei who were fuming.

"Hello, my name is Karasuma Tadaomi, I am the leader of the ministry of Defense, Nagisa called us concerning possible gang activity happening within the school area. As the Headquarters are far from here and it is a very dangerous situation we had to get here very fast so we used the helicopter, I am sorry for any inconvenience," he says with a fake smile on his face.