HXH Oneshot

(this is a x reader)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you are the third Zoldyck child, you aren't perticularily close to your siblings, well thats not interely true. You are close to wo of your siblings: your little fluffball of a brother, Killua Zoldyck, and your oldest brother Illumi Zoldyck. But, since Kil left the estate, you are often with Illumi. 

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Today, you decided to spar with Illumi. As you make your way to your brothers room, you sense a familiar aura behind you, Hisoka. What was he doing here, you had absolutely no clue, but did you want him here, no. You never really liked Hisoka, he always  made you uncomfortable. He would stare you down with thoses bright yellow eyes, and you always found that inapropriate; after all you where only sixteen. You would always ask yourself 'Is he looking at me because I am strong or because he thinks I am pretty?'. You didn't find yourself that attractive, but people always told you you where very beautiful.

 You had your fathers blue eyes and light brown shoulder-length hair (that was slightely wavy) with red flecks that shone in the sun. You where very pale with a small, uplifted nose. You where quite petite even though you where very strong. You had soft, lightly tinted lips . You're outfits varied depending on your mood. You could go from  jeans and a sweater to a skirt with a cute  top.

 You could go from  jeans and a sweater to a skirt with a cute  top

(imagine she isn't smoking)

(imagine she is wearing a skirt)

(ART ISNT MINE:credit to original artists)

Today, you where wearing something that looked more like the second outfit since you where going to spar with Illumi. You where wearing a plain white shirt with a not tied in the sirt about your waist and black legings that had two white strips on the side of the legs. 

"Why, (Y/N), what a pleasant surpprise." Said the clown.

"*sigh* Always a pleasure, Hisoka." you replied, like the polite person that you are.

"May i ask where you are going ? Beautiful young ladies shouldn't walk around unacompanied."

"Hisoka this is my house, I don't think i need to be acompanied to go talk to my brother." You retorted, already exhasperated by this conversation.

"Ah I see you are going to talk to Illumi. Well it just so happens i have business to discuss with him. I shall go with you, if you don't mind."

"*sigh* Fine." You rolled your eyes as he began walking next to you.

"Why are you going to see Illumi ?" He questionned you.

"Because I'm bored and I want to spar with him." You answeard truthfully.

"Would you like to spar with me ?~" The clown questionned you.

"No." You simply replied.

he had a fake pout on his face as if he was hurt, but you didn't really care.

"Well we're here, it was uh,  nice talking to you I guess." You waved goodbye to Hisoka who just tilted his head to the side and said "Didn't I tell you I had business with Illumi ?!" 

"Mmh I believe you did but to be honnest I don't really listen to you." 

Hisoka made a very fake and very over dramatic gasp that made you giggle slightly. 

You knocked on your brothers door and heard shuffling from behind it, then, your oldest brother appeard infront of you with his usual emotionless face. You, on the other hand smiled brightly at him as he looked down at you since you where quite short. He flashed you a small smile, then saw Hioska and returned to his blaze state. 

"Good morning Illumi,", you said in a chearful tone. You then pointed to Hisoka "You have company..."

"Good morning (Y/N), hello Hisoka." your brother responded in his stoic voice.

he then proceeded to tell you he needed to talk with Hisoka and then would come and find you afterwards. So, you left. 

You went to the garden to find Mike. As soon as you called him, he poped out of the forest and lay down so you could clime onto his back, wich was hard sice you are short. When you finally managed to get on, you sat on Mike's back and told him to go to the usual place, that is where you spend most of your time, near glistening waterfal somewhere on the estate. 

And that is how you spend most days at the Zoldyck estate when you weren't on a mission. But soon, very soon, your life was going to change, and that thanks to a certain man called Chrollo Lucilfer.

hey so I decided to try something new. This is probably VERY cringe but sice I love HxH I thought i might try writing my own story. So hopefully it isn't that bad and you guys enjoy it.