CHAPTER 2 - God's blessing on this wonderful explosive date!

Start from the beginning

"It's just. I'm happy to feel love again. Last time i felt love i was devastated because the girl who had promised to marry me when we grow up. But years later i saw that same girl riding on another man's motorcycle. I completely felt devastated after that. Thats why i decided to become a hikikomori and never come out to the open world again. I haven't felt love after those events happened."

I started to cry more.

Megumin tried consoling me, she hugged me tighter than before.

"You've finally shown your true colors Kazuma."

I felt a bit happier after hearing her say that. She continued to make me feel better.

"Kazuma, its good to see your other side. Every person has a gray side that shows all their pain and suffering that they've experienced. They usually cover it up with other colors for example yours, the color green."

It was like Megumin knew who i was and i'm happy about it. She continued consoling me afterwards.

"Kazuma, don't worry about your past. You have me. You know for a fact that someone genuine and real loves you right?"

My heart softened after hearing her say all of that. It's like it was Megumin's other side. What pain and suffering did she went through that made her speak like that?

Megumin then asked me;

"Kazuma, i want to hear more from you and where you came from, I'm really interested in you."

This was the moment i was waiting for.

PART 2

I was ready to tell Megumin everything, I was waiting for this. It might get awkward if she doesnt believe.

"Megumin, Are you ready to listen?"

Her eyes shone bright crimson as she was excited to hear it. Is this girl really interested in something thay i know for a fact, some people wont believe in it?

But all things aside, i started explaining to her.

"I came from the country of Japan. It doesn't exist in this world. That means one thing, I came from another world."

Megumin was really excited to hear more of it and she quickly replied;

"Japan? Even me, a crimson demon hasn't heard of that country. How did you come here? Please tell me more about you!"

"I died."

Megumin had a frozen expression after hearing that.

"Yes, i died. That's how i came to this world. I died of shock because i mistakenly thought i got run over by a tractor after pushing a girl out of the way even though she wouldn't get harmed if i didn't intervene. Besides, even if that funny death happened. I didn't regret it happening. I'm glad to have died there otherwise i wouldn't meet the girl i love."

Megumin's face turned red as her eyes shone a bright crimson even more. It was like a red diamond worth thousands of JPY. She even became more interested into hearing more.

"Well, could you say something that is in uhh Japa.. in your language?"

I knew she would ask me that, so i decided to humor her.

"めぐみん大好きです. ( I love you Megumin.)

She was a bit confused hearing those words. I knew for a fact that she wouldn't understand it. Her puzzled expression made me giggle a bit.

"Kazuma? What does that mean?"

"Find it out yourself. hehe."

She then asked me to write it down for her. I do not know though if there is a translator here that another Japanese person made. But all things aside i wrote it on a paper just for her.