Chapter 25

Do Chi's POV

   Jasmin and I are cuddling on the couch.  "I'm so glad you're not mad at me anymore."  She says.

"Yeah, I don't like being mad at you."  "All you needed was a good fuck."  She jokes, smiling.

"Fuck me good, you did."  I giggle.  "You're such a brat.  I love it."

I start to just look at her.  I feel a lot for Jasmin, and I wanna know where this could possibly go.

"Jasmin...."  "Yes, Gorgeous?"  "Do you think we'll be official one day?"

She tilts her head to the side, looking at me.  She fixes her head back.  "It's hard to tell.  You're most likely gonna be my stepsister, and you know how that is."

"So am I wasting my time with you?"  "Of course not."  "Do you genuinely like me?"

She pulls me close to her, looking into my eyes.  "Of course I do, Do.  What kind of question is that?"

"I just wish it wasn't such a sticky situation, y'know?  If you weren't my future stepsister, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to give me a gayforward answer."

She laughs.  "Gayforward?  Anything to not be straight, huh?"  I smile.  "Yes."

"I get your frustration, Do.  Sometimes, it can suck not getting the answer you wanted, or getting a complicated one, especially when it comes to feelings, but just know, I don't want anyone else but you, and that's all that matters."

Well I guess that makes me feel a little better 😋.

"I really do like you a lot, Jasmin."  I say sincerely, deeply looking into her eyes.

"I like you more."  She takes my face in her hands and sweetly kisses me, going slow.

When she pulls away, she talks again.  "How about we go to the store and get some ice cream?"

I smile.  "I scream for ice cream."  "You did not just do that,"  She laughs.  "You're so fucking corny.  I love it."  She kisses my lips before we head to the store.

.....

Jasmin gets the ice cream out of the freezer and gives it to me.  We start walking to checkout, when I see someone that makes me stop in my tracks.

The ice cream seems to fall out of my hands in slow motion.  All I can do is stare at the person.

Jasmin's POV

"Yo, Do, you good?"  I say, shaking her shoulder.  "We gotta go!  We gotta hide now!"

She grabs my hand and hastily drags me to hide in one of the aisles.

"Do, what's gotten into you?  It's like you've seen a ghost."

"........It's Lanh.  It's my dad."

Do Chi's POV

What is he doing here?!  I haven't seen that face since I was two, but I'll never forget it.

Why is he here?  How did he find us?!

Jasmin's POV

My jaw drops.  Her d-dad?!

Do just starts running, running like she's getting chased by a gunman.

"Do!  Wait up!"  I chase after her.  Man, she's fast.  I catch up with her, us running all the way to the parking lot and into her car.

She quickly puts on her seatbelt and fumbles around with her keys.  She finds the right one and immediately starts the car.

She pulls out of the parking lot and peels out of it.  She gets on the road, going even quicker.

"Do, slow down.  Slow down!"