21 - hot rocks

Magsimula sa umpisa

Bakugo snorted, hissing because of the sting of her slap. "Remember, you're the one who wanted to do this."

y/n groaned, throwing her head back, "I just wanted to be a good— Friend..." she choked, looking around aimlessly when Bakugo raised an eyebrow at her.

Bakugo sighed and rolled his eyes, grabbing y/n's cheeks firmly and gazing into her eyes. "Tch. Yeah... Friend," Bakugo said, smirking and shaking his head unbelievably.

He pressed a chaste kiss on her lips, smiling when she leaned in for more but was disappointed to find that she wouldn't be getting any more than a peck.

"Race you to the top!" Bakugo yelled mischievously, lunging and getting a head start.

"Wha— KATSUKI GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE, YOU GREMLIN!" y/n yelled as she climbed up to him with new motivation, unsatisfied with Bakugo's vagueness.

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

y/n walked sluggishly down the rocky path, making groaning noises as she went.

"Stop sulking, you lazy bum," Bakugo laughed, throwing an arm over her shoulder and weighting her down lower.

"Argh, everything hurtsss," she whined, her energy too low to object to his roughness. "I still think this is your fault so...." y/n suddenly jumped on Bakugo's back, giggling when Bakugo choked. "Take responsibility!"

"Hey— Dumbass, don't do that so suddenly!" Bakugo yelped, immediately grasping the both of her thighs to keep her stable as she went through her laughing fit.

They walked for another few minutes, Bakugo taking multiple turns and ignoring y/n whenever she asked where they were doing. She gasped loudly, now smacking Bakugo's shoulder repeatedly as they turned a corner and the trees revealed a secluded hot spring

"Bakugo... Katsuki, Darling, lets calm down! Theres no need to— AH-" y/n didn't get to finish her sentence before she was ruthlessly dumped into the spring, her entire body being submerged into the scorching hot water. "Ack! HOT— KATSUKI YOU ASS!" She yelped, emerging from the water and spitting some out.

She scowled at the boy who was now laughing so hard he couldn't breathe. He was kneeling on the ground, his hands clutching his aching stomach. "You said... You said you were cold! So I brought you somewhere that you could... warm up," he said between laughs and breaths.

"Bakugo, one. y/n, zero," he mocked, thinking of the time he was pinned to the ground by y/n.

y/n rolled her eyes, her nostrils flaring in annoyance as she scoffed.

He stood up, letting out exhales and watching y/n float in the water, her glaring at him with deathly intent. "You're lucky I can swim, Dumbass!" y/n growled, feeling up on her now drenched hair. She groaned, "Oh nooo, my hairr!"

She extended her hand out to him, "Help me out. It's the least you could do," she finished when Bakugo looked at her skeptically.

Bakugo sighed, grabbing her hand and pulling her. "Fine, I guess s— AH-" He choked on his words when he was roughly pulled into the spring. "Y/N-" He gasped, his head popping out from under the water.