13 - cat cafe

chapter 13

chapter 13

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"BAKUGOOOO," y/n whined, tugging at the hem of his shirt furiously.

"What the hell do you want, Dumbass?" Bakugo growled, smacking her hand away from his shirt.

"I'm hungry."

"You're hun- eat when you get home!"

The two had just been let out of school and were now walking home after an exhausting training session with Mr. Aizawa.

"But there's nothing!" y/n huffed. "We haven't gone grocery shopping for the week yet."

"Well, what. The fuck. Am I supposed to do about that??"

y/n looked at him, her eyes growing big. Bakugo lurched back, already knowing what she was gonna do. "No," he said firmly, "Don't even think about it."

"But why not??" She exclaimed, growing annoyed. "Can't you let me, just this once? For your dearest, closest, bestest of the best friend?"

"That's not even a word."

"Bakugo!" y/n shouted, marching in front of him to block his way.

Bakugo paused mid-step, "I am not letting you ravage my fucking fridge!" He yelled back, pushing y/n aside and continuing to walk.

y/n's steps were heavy on the pavement as she trudged behind him. Bakugo smirked, knowing he irked her.

"Fine! Then at least... come eat with me," y/n said, her voice instantly softer.

"Wha— y/n, you just said there was no food at home," Bakugo said incredulously, wondering how he still managed to get stuck with this girl even when he tried so hard not to.