18 - accidents

chapter 18

chapter 18

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

BAKUGO LAY ON THE COUCH, his mind wandering. For the past few days, he couldn't stop thinking about that night with y/n. He couldn't recall the last time he had that much fun with somebody, let alone even felt comfortable enough to let loose.

His brain flashed pictures of them laughing, y/n getting mad at him and hitting him, causing him to chuckle softly. Suddenly, the image of waking up to find y/n laying right across from him set into his mind. The way the soft gleam of the sun layered her skin and made it glow. He saw the way her lashes curled over and nearly touched her cheeks. How pretty she looked.

Bakugo felt his stomach flutter at the thought, him tossing and turning on the couch, the thought of actually having feelings for y/n plaguing him.

"What the fuuuuck..." he complained as the fluttering feeling failed to go away, his body still unfamiliar with the feeling.

So lost in thought, Bakugo failed to notice to faint sound of footsteps coming from the stairs. He tossed and turned on the couch, now laying on his stomach and cursing under his breath. He was in the middle of coming up with a master plan to discreetly murder y/n— thinking that would fix all his problems— when he noticed a dark figure looming over him.

Bakugo startled, letting out a small gasp. Without thinking, he activated his quirk, revving up and shooting an explosion at the figure, who let out a girlish shriek and flew back a few feet, landing on the ground and rolling to a stop.

"Ah- y/n, what the fuck??"

y/n lay flat on her back, her chest rising and falling as small grunts of pain came from her. "Oowww," she groaned as she began to roll around on the floor.

Bakugo went over to her, kneeling down and placing two firm hands on her shoulders before turning her over on her back. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

He looked at her grimy body, now covered in soot. He felt his heart drop at the state she was in. Just merely thinking about the fact that y/n could be in pain right now sent a wave of panic and shock through his body.

When she didn't reply, Bakugo's eyes widened slightly as he shook her by her shoulders. "Y/n—"

y/n shook her head, "I'm fine," she said, sitting up and examining her now dirty clothes. She scrunched her nose, the feeling of something on it making it tickle.

Bakugo's eyes glinted with worry, turning her over and seeing if she had any wounds. He lifted her arms, tilted her head different angles, and while he didn't notice it, subconsciously lifted her shirt to examine her belly.