Emotions

"Its happening again huh?"
He says though the phone
"Yea"
I breathe out
"Come over"
He replies
"How"
"Just walk over here, you only live like 2 blocks away."
"Ok, I'll be over soon."
I hang up.

I slip some sweats on over my shorts and pull a hoodie over my head. I grab a small bag and throw some leggings and a tank top into it. I carefully slip my shoes on over my socks.

I sneak out the backdoor after leaving a note on the fridge. I hop the fence and go around the the front. I quickly walk away from the house filled with screaming, yelling and banging.

I start to cry. I have no idea why, this always happens. I couldn't control my tears and was sobbing the entire way there. I slowly and shakingly knock on the door.

The door quickly opened. He immediately noticed the tears streaming down my face and pulled me into a deep hug.

"Why am I always pulled into it?" I say quietly while sobbing.

"I dont know" He responds with worry laced in with his words.

I go to the living room while he goes and let's his mom know I'm here. He sits down next to me, slouched against the arm rest, and I slowly lay down on his chest. I soon began to gently fall asleep in the ones embrace who is the only true friend who loves me.

A/n Yea srry about this, just me crying in my room wishing someone could hold me and be there for me. Just for once.