14.••𝘼 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥••

Start from the beginning

Miya: You, love me?

(Y/N): you asshole, repeat what I just said a few moments ago!

Miya: Wait, wait, wait! Just to clarify, are you a 100% sure that you love me?

(Y/N): this dumbass, I literally said it 3 times!

(Y/N): Yea...

"I love you... so much Miya.." you added that part quietly that it was inaudible, so Miya couldn't hear it.

Miya's eyes started to tear up a bit. He wasn't as red as before but he was still blushing. His heart beater faster than ever. He started to run to you.

(Y/N): Miya? HEY... AGH!!

Miya hugged you, making you lose your balance. You both fall to the floor.

Miya: Hahahaha!

Miya started to burst out in laughter.

(Y/N): What are you laughing at?

Miya: Sorry sorry, I'm just happy to know that you feel the same way...

Your eyes widened, then you looked away to hide your red face.

(Y/N): Me too...

Miya: That solves one thing.... now for the other

Miya starts to stand up, he brushes the grass off his clothes. Then he lands his hand to you to help you up.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

You said as you accepted his help and stood up.

Miya: I still have one more question

(Y/N): What is it?

Miya gulped.

Miya: even though they like me back this is still hard to say... What did Joe say again?

Flashback to Miya and Joe

Joe: So first, you want to take them on a date. Or you can always confess to them under the cherry blossom tree then take them on a date. I recommend the second option if you want things to get over with already.

Miya: The first option will do! Actually, the second one seems better....agh!!! Make up your mind already

Joe: I have some good, romantic locations in mind that you could do. There's always the beach. It's a nice place to relax and stare at the ocean together while holding hands. It's even better when the sun starts to set. The next spot I recommend is the "Love cafe"—

Miya: HOLD UP! The what!? I already know I'm going to decline the second option...

Joe: The love cafe. A place where couples go on a date to get some coffee and cupcakes. There are good desserts there too. There are dozens of love cupcakes with heart designs. Quite the suiting place for a date huh? I take all the ladies there~ Oh and the best part at the Love Cafe is you can chew on strawberry or chocolate pockies until your lips connect. Ah...very romantic indeed.