Her hands that were manicured not so long ago, caressed the suffering boy's face.

"You're gonna pay for this! My friends will find me and give me justice! You will pay!"

The girl with the blood on her hands laughed maniacally.

"Kai! Seriously? Baekhyun went missing 2 months ago! The police did not find any trace and never found me as a suspect. they, gave, up. What makes you think that you are an exception? Poor boy"

"You're a fucking psychxpath!" Kai cried, blood dripping from his mouth.

"Oh yes I am"
-
The prom queen has blood on her hands

"Good evening lads and ladies! Welcome to this year's SKU prom night! Boy am I glad to see everyone enjoying their night, but for now, I am going to need to borrow your attention as I am announcing the prom queen and king!"

Everyone cheered, clapped, and shouted the names of the person they voted for.

"Jisoo! Jisoo! C'mon everybody cheer with me!" Jungkook shouted

The chanting of Jisoo's name then filled the room making Jisoo smirk.

Taehyung noticed, looking at Jisoo then at Tzuyu who looked annoyed by the chanting.

"Everybody shut up! Everyone who voted for Tzuyu, chant her name! C'mon, Tzuyu! Tzuyu!"

Taehyung yelled, encouraging everyone to shout Tzuyu's name, making Jungkook look at him.

"What are you doing?!" Jungkook whisper shouted

"What? You're not the only one who's allowed to cheer" he replied

"Tzuyu! Prom Queen! Tzuyu! Prom Queen!"

"Jisoo! Jisoo! Jisoo! Chichu! Chichu! Chichu!"

Tzuyu and Jisoo locked eyes, glaring at each other, eyes filled with rage, you're next pretty girl

"Alright, everybody settle down! Are you guys ready? All right! Now, the prom queen is, Kim Jisoo!"

"Jisoo! Jisoo! Jisoo! Prom Queen Jisoo!" They chanted

"Prom King is... Drum roll, please! Kim Taehyung! Congrats Tae and Soo!"

"Taehyung! Taehyung! TaeSoo! TaeSoo!"

The newly announce prom king and queen went up the stage, Jisoo, of course showing her signature innocent smile.

"Oh my goodness! I-i just can't believe it, to be honest, I did not even expect to win tonight, i-i truly believe that Tzuyu, a good pal of mine, should have won"

She spoke through the microphone, flashing Tzuyu a smile so incredibly fake but making sure that it looks true, she doesn't want anyone to suspect her. If anything does happen in a couple of days.

In return, Tzuyu gave a little wave back pairing it with a fake smile.

"But anywho, I'm still so grateful, I love you all" She finished

"That's a lovely speech Ms Prom Queen, how bout you Taehyung?"

Taehyung looked at the emcee and rolled his eyes, stepping forward, closer to the microphone.

"Umm, thank you? But just like Ms Jisoo said.." He looked at Jisoo who was fluttering her eyelashes and giving him a sweet smile.

"I too think, Tzuyu deserves the Prom Queen title, that's all." He finished and went back down from the stage.