My New Stepbrother

I've always been writing for years but this is something that has just came to me. I been wanting to do this for a long time.

Chapter One

I'm a Junior at Alice High School, it's the only high school in Alice, Texas. It's next to Robstown, Texas and Corpus Christie, Texas. It's a small town in Texas. Hard to find as many say. 

Well I've moved here during my freshmen year because my mom had got a job offer by a huge company out here. It's called Gonzalez Firm or something like that. It was huge to my mom but not to me and my ten year old brother. 

But for the last two years my mom has been dating the owner since she started working. His name is Miguel Gonzalez. 

Miguel is 6'1, tanned skin, dark brown eyes, has light brown hair, more of a buzz cut, a round face. He's more of muscular man. He's somewhat built. 

My mom Celia Perez is now Celia Perez Gonzalez. She got married behind mine and my brother Daniel's back. 

My mom is 5'2, light tanned skin, has lips like Selena, has a huge smile, light brown eyes, a nice body for having two kids, a round face. 

I was pissed when she did that to me and Daniel. But then Daniel has told that its the first time he's seen her happy since our dad died. So I let it be.

Not only did that bug me, but his son, Damian Gonzalez the most rich, spoiled, popular boy in school. He's a quarterback on the varsity football team. We're in the same grade.

I couldn't stand him, but my friend Elexa had a huge crush on him since freshmen year when she had him for eighth period. 

When we were moving into Miguel's house it was a two story house. Beautiful as can be, I was carrying a box with Daniel by my side. We paused during the entrance. It was a high ceiling. Most of the living room was black and gray. He has a black leather couch, a small black glass coffee table with drink coasters. A flat screen tv, he had the best cable and Netflix. 

"Jerica close your mouth." My mom had whispered to me.

"Mommy we're going to live here?" Daniel asked.

"Yes." 

"So do you think you'll like it here Jerica?" Miguel asked as he walked in coming up behind me. He was carrying a box. 

"Yes. Thanks." He gave me a smile I gave one back just to be polite. 

"Damien!" He shouted our behind him.

"What up?" He said coming coming downstairs. 

Damien is 6'2, he has a tan, a baby face, very built, hazel eyes, nice smile, Taylor Launter hair. 

Once he saw me he had a huge smile on his face. 

"Hey Jerica."

"Damien show Jerica and Daniel their rooms then come help."

Daniel and I went up the stairs following him. Damien had took the box from my arms and carried it. It was a long hallway but mine was down the hall on the left. Daniel's was on the right of the hall at the top of the stairs. Damien's room was across from mine. And the bathroom was down the hall. My room and Damien's rooms are the closest ones to the bathroom. I hated the fact that Daniel's room was so far from mine. 

When I opened the door to mine I loved my room right away. It was huge I had a desk at the left of my room with a new laptop on top if it. A new bed in front of me as soon as I stepped in. It was queen sized, and it was up against a wall, that had like a net around the whole bed, but they were tied up to the sides and all my bed spread was blue and purple, my pillow cases were all blue with purple swirls on them and black dots in the middle my big, puffy clover were swirls and dots also. My room had black carpet. The walls were blue with glitter. I have a walk-in closet that had new shoes at the bottom on the right side floor when I walked in. There we're Vans, Jordan's, and converses in almost all colors possible. 

My New Stepbrotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें