Joining ~ Chap 2

God:
Shigaraki and Izuku were the last to enter the portal.

Once they stepped in the base and the portal closed all eyes were on Izuku everyone in attack mode.

Twice was about to speak when Shigaraki released Izuku.

"Damn shig could've been a little softer." Izuku groaned and rubbed his throat.

"What the hell! Why did you let the hero go!" Toga yells.

Suddenly there is a knife to her throat. "Don't ever compare me to those people!" Izuku growls at her.

"I-I" Toga stutters out of shock. Everyone stares at them in shock. Well everyone except Shigaraki.

"Now now Izu. No need to kill her." Shigaraki says and walks over to them.

Izuku lowered his knife and stood next to Shigaraki with a scowl on his face.

"Uhh what the f a w k just happened!?" Dabi yells.

"Oh right allow me to introduce my brother, Izuku." Shigaraki says and gestures to Izuku.

Izuku bows mockingly. "Nice to meet you."

Izuku:
"B-brother?" The black-haired man says.

"Well, not blood-related. We were raised together." Shigaraki says and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Fuck you shig." I say pushes Shigarakis arm off him.

"Wait but why were you with the hero's if you're a villain?" Kurogiri questions me.

"Um, first I never said I was villain, but I am, and second I don't have to tell you shit." I say coldly and walk behind the bar.

"Sure, make yourself at home." Shigaraki says annoyed.

I just chuckle and find some beer. "Ah, my favorite." I get an extra beer and hand into Shigaraki.

"Umm, we're still here kid." Dabi says. He's the one who been stalking me.

"Shiggy ya know you have a stalker amongst your precious villains." I say as I see Dabi's face pale.

"What?" Shiggy says as he opens the beer bottle.

"The Dabi fellow has been following me around for the past month or so." I say and sit on the couch.

"WHAT?!" He yells and turns towards Dabi. "You were stalking my brother!?!"

"I-........Yeah, he's interesting and quirkless." Dabi reply.

"HE'S QUIRKLESS?!?" All of LOV yells in shock. I internally smirk.

I just nod. Shiggy sits next to me, trying to consume his rage.

"But you just- with Toga..." Twice managed to speak.

"Yeah, I trained myself to be strong and shit like that, yadda yadda yadda." I say and take a sip of beer.

"Oh, cool." He says.

"Oh, and to answer your question before, I was with the 'heroes' because I'm spying on them. My plan is to gain their trust and take them down from the inside. It's also valuable information." I say.

"He's smart." Kurogiri says to Shiggy.

"Yeah. Hey Izu, wanna join the league?" Shiggy asks me.

Hmmm, should I? I mean I'm already an undercover villain, what's the harm in joining up with Shiggy. Plus then I'll get to see more of the hottie stalker.

I smirk "Sure."

Word count: 491