It was passionate but sweet. God, I love her.
Realising she looks at me with those blue eyes.
Her sweet sky blue eyes. Making my heart flutter whenever I look at her.
She made this life bearable. But she wouldn't be here for long, she would only leave again. Because that's the Vicky I know. Too good for this world. She needed something better whether she realises it or not. But there was something out there that she wants and needs. And she would find it, even if that means going by herself.

She loves me, she loves y/n, and if it was her choice she would have us come. But she knows y/n needs me. And she wasn't going to take me away from my sister.

I love her so much that I'm willing to give her up if it means she'll be happy. And I hated it.
I need her, without her nothing has meaning. She was my light. Is my light.
But she wasn't leaving yet. And I will make the best of this short time we have.
Even if the circumstances are terrible.
"David the plan" she says, snapping me out of my thoughts.
Blushing slightly I nod.
Ok.
"However you find out, do you remember anything when you found out. Anything."
She cocks her head to the side. "I-I don't know." she huffs.
"Anything, it can be anything. Like a, a. A clue." I say pacing around the closet with what little space there was.
Crossing her arms pacing too trying to remember anything.
Squinting her eyes she snaps her fingers. " the, the...THE CELL ROOM!" she yells then covers her mouth instantly, slapping her face in the process. "The cells" she whispers this time.
The cells?.
My eyebrows pull together. "Why would she be in the cells? Isn't that too obvious.?" I question whether that was right.
It was an obvious choice, it didn't make sense why she would be there.
She shrugs. "I don't know, but it's our best shot."
She's right. It was our only option at this point. We have no other motive or plan and this was really our best shot.
"Ok" I say determined. "Let's go save my psychotic sister." I say sarcastically.
She gasps sarcastically too. "She's not psychotic."
I raise my eyebrows. "She is...for whatever reason."
She sighs. "Ready?"
Double checking my thoughts I rethink.
No.
"Yes" I say anyway.
"Good."
Opening the door we scope the area.
We were in the center room. The cells were underground fifth floor down, but bodyguards guard the cells and scan the areas.
Not to mention the cameras, sirens and other agents.
This is a bad idea.
All we have to do is reach the elevators, take down whatever guards come at us.
Sneak in the cells, grab y/n. Somehow make our way back, escape. And run like hell afterwards.
"The elevators are down the hall in the second room down the center room." she says under her breath.
"Ready?" I ask her.
She nods hesitantly.
We walked out the broom closet and quickly made our way down the hall.
I looked up and no cameras were there yet. But they definitely will be when we get to the elevators. Which will give us approximately five minutes before hydra agents swarm the area.
Running down we reached the elevators, five other guards stood in front of us.
Startled that we appeared here, they pointed their guns at us.
Me and Vicky glance at each other.
Both giving eachother a nod before we throw ourselves at the guards, each fighting one off.
It didn't take long for us to take each one down. Vicky is having a harder time with one of them, but I sneak behind him and knock him unconscious.
She gives me a smile, reaching for the guy's gun.
I do the same. Panting a bit we step in the elevator pressing the fifth floor button.
I could feel Vicky shaking slightly.
Worried I intertwined our hands, giving her a slight squeeze reassuring her.
"We got this," I whisper to her.
She nods, but I can feel her hesitance. "I'm just worried."
"Me too." I say honestly.
But this was my sister. We're getting her back. One way or another.
Second floor
:
Third floor.
:
Fourth floor.
:
Fifth floor
The elevator doors opened, both me and Vicky rushed to the sides hiding in the darkest part of the cell.
The cold air surrounded us and the cent of rust watering our eyes.
I pushed Vicky behind me in a protective stance.
Both of us looked down the hall of cells, dead silence was all we heard.
No one were in any of the cells,
Keeping Vicky behind me I waved my hand forward, silently telling her to follow.
Slowly walking down the hall, my gun close to my side, my finger inches from the trigger.
Walking forward we turn a corner revealing even more cells.
Still no one was there.
Sucking in a breath we continue to walk even more tense.
It didn't make sense. Usually there would be a few people in the cells, or agents around patrolling the area. But today it was dead silent.
I could feel Vicky hovering closely behind me. Making sure no one was behind us.
Feeling her shivers, I reach my hand out for her, which she gladly takes.
*A few minutes passes*
Vicky stopped me.
Turning to look at her she peers around us not turning to look at me.
"I don't understand," she whispers. "These cells never went this far."
Observing the cells more closely I see what she means.
There were more cells there when we started. More corners.
I looked closer to one of the cells' metals.
Silver and clean.
"There new." I say aloud.
Whipping her head to me she looks to where I was staring. "Already.?" she comments.
"I guess."
*Both Vicky and David stood there with confused faces. Until they heard a muffled scream in the distance."
"Y/N!" We say at the same time
Not a second later we break out into a sprint to where we heard the scream.
Panting heavily, we turn every corner almost smashing into one of the walls.
Running down even more cells we finally run into a door.
A metal door then appeared to be opened slightly.
"Come on," Vicky said with a harshness in her voice.
She pushed passed me opening the door.
Opening the door lead stairs down deep underground, lights illuminating the side of the walls so that it was bright.
Vicky didn't bother waiting as she rushed down them, me following closely behind.
"PLEASE!!"
Eyes widening we run down the stairs.
"Y/N!!" Vicky screams.
"PLEASE!" y/n yells harder. Her sobs became even more visible as we got closer.
I can feel myself breaking inside.