The start ~ chap 1

Dabi is aged down just so it's not creepy. Dabi is 17 and Izuku is 16. Toga is also 16, and Shigaraki is 18.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dabi:
"Alright! Today's the day we attack UA!" Shiggy announced to the LOV.

They all cheer, including me. I have been kinda, sorta, stalking this one UA student for the past month.

He had beautiful, fluffy, green hair. And cute freckles. He's so innocent and cute. His name is Izuku Midoria.

Even though he's quirkless, he makes up for it with his brains. Although he can't fight very well.

"abi......dabi.....DABI!" I hear some yell and it brings me back to reality.

"Jeez Toga. What the hell do you want!?" I yell back at her.

"You were spacing out again." She says and puts her hands on her hips like a damn mom.

"Oh and we are leaving to attack 1-A." She says bluntly and skips away to Shiggy.

"What!" I run to the rest of LOV just as Kurogiri opens a portal to the school.

Izuku:
Aizawa was teaching us when a portal opened up right at the front of the classroom.

"What the fuck is that!?!" Kacchan yells and points to the purple smoke.

Then the LOV walks into the room through the portal.

The whole class immediately stands up getting ready to fight.

Unfortunately for me I was sitting right in the front.

"Midoria! Duck!" I hear Todoroki yell. I do as told and duck under my desk as the rest of the class attacks.

I feel one of the villains eyes on me. I look around and see a burt man with piercing blue eyes starring at me.

I quickly look away. Class 1-A was winning, and the villains seam to notice.

Shigaraki grabs my desk and disintegrates it. I yelp as he grabs me by the throat with 4 fingers.

Immediately the fighting stops. Everyone on class 1-A's side not wanting to hurt me.

"GIVE HIM BACK!" I hear Kacchan yell.

I feel Shigaraki tighten his grip on my neck, now picking me up a few inches off the ground.

I gasp and claw at his hand. Tears start to form in my eyes.

"Heh, don't think so boom boom boy." Shigaraki says. I can't help but let the tears fall form my eyes.

Then the portal opens up again and the LOV drags me in.

"DEKU/Izuku/Midoria!" Is all I hear as I'm being sucked into the purple mist.

Word count: 417