Chapter 1-3. Chapter 4 prediction

Alright we're heading into spoiler territory so if you have not yet read Imprisoned Hope, then I suggest you skip the bolded parts.

You want to continue?

Ok then. SPOILERS!

In Chapter 1, Farrah was the victim and Tabitha killed her.

In Chapter 2, Penny was killed and Kipo was the one who killed her

And finally in Chapter 3, both Jackson and Cleo got killed by a bi*ch named Nutmeg.

Alright now onto the predictions!

In Chapter 4 it has just started but I predict that Audrey is going to be the one killed. Now Audrey is strong physically. Strong enough to gain the title of Ultimate Fist Fighter.

What I think that the killer is going to trick her so Audrey couldn't use her strength against said killer. Possibly someone who is afraid isn't thinking super rationally but smart enough to outsmart Audrey.

I think the killer will be Aiden.

Hear me out, Aiden is the Ultimate Gardener right? He would be able to set up some traps to kill Audrey relating to his talent but not making it super obvious that it's him.

Another short prediction but I got a more detailed one for the next one. Specifically because I'm going to predict the traitor in Chapter 5 alongside with the usual victim and killer.