KSF Chapter 4

(KSF is short for Killing School Fun btw)

So part of my last prediction was wrong but I got one victim right.

So I'm testing my luck out to try and predict Chapter 4. But first Chapter 3's victims which were Jason, Scarlet and Sophie. I still think the killer is Haruki.

Onto Chapter 4!

There aren't a lot of people left and I doubt that Morby will be killing off the protagonists Emma and Connor (you better not) so there isn't a lot of options for this chapter. However I do have a prediction. And oh boy if I get this right, we're gonna need a lot of tissues.

So the next victim for Chapter 4 will be Yui.

Before anyone gets their pitchforks and torches, let me explain.

We all know that in Danganronpa, the killing game gets in the way of romance no matter which ship is your favorite. I love Yui and all, she's a sweetheart but I have a feeling that she might not survive.

If this chapter wouldn't be sad enough with Yui's death, then the reason why she got killed would be even sadder.

Her killer would be Bast. I have nothing against her but she's gonna kill.

Her reasoning? The mascot (whom I forgot their name) sets up a motive where the characters can't have anything that they need to survive ie food, water or bathrooms. Basically day by day for this motive unless someone kills, the mascot will be taking away basic human needs.

Everyone suffers and Yui can't stand seeing everyone suffer. So she meets up with Bast and asks her to kill her. Bast is super hesitant at this request so Yui comes up with a plan.

She would hand Bast a gun and would hold another gun. She said that one of them has to die for the others sake so they would hold up their guns towards each other and whoever gets shot first dies while the other lives. Kind of like a showdown or Chapter 4 of DRA.

Bast agrees to this but is still hesitant in pulling the trigger.

When she does pull the trigger, she is shocked to see that Yui had not shot her at all. That's because Yui had an empty gun while Bast had a gun with one bullet. It was a 1 out of 6 chance that Bast would actually shoot Yui.

Yui is dying and in her last words she tells Bast to tell Emma that she loved her with all of her heart and is glad that she could help the others out. Then she dies and Bast is left in tears of what she has done.

When she gets find out at the trial, Emma is left heartbroken but Bast assured her that that's how Yui wanted to go. She wanted to help the others succeed. Bast tells Emma Yui's last words before she gets executed and this gives Emma determination to take down the mastermind. For Yui's sake and for the others.

Like I said, we gotta get more tissues.

(Keep in mind that this is my opinion)