Chapter Seven: Analysis

Izuku walked up to UA's gates amongst a group of greasy, disheveled teenagers in sooty overalls, each carrying some kind of invention or mechanical device.

  The greenette entered the building and headed straight for the exam room.

  Izuku would be taking the general exam and then the specialized support exam.

  The other support course examinees needed to go through a show and tell of sorts, where they presented their invention to the head of the support class.

  That meant Izuku was alone, unsupervised, and in UA with his laptop.

  Izuku pulled it from his bag, powering it up and accessing UA's network.

  Accessing the WiFi was child's play. Getting into UA's system was not.

  Izuku slowly typed, poking and prodding his way through the network's defences, only finally getting through when the first few examinees entered the exam room.

  Izuku had access to everything, cameras, records, schedules, files and the defenses of the school. He had windows showing computers that we're currently being used throughout the campus. They were even helpfully labelled.

  Shota Aizawa was looking up information on Overhaul on the Hero Network.

  Hizashi Yamada was trying to message 'Eraser'.

  Nemuri Kayama was.. he closed that window.

  Nezu supreme Rat God was looking at the same screen he was. Nezu seemed to be fiddling with the firewall's coding.

  Izuku chuckled. Too late Rat, too late.

  "I'm in now after all..." He mumbled.

  "Whatcha doing?" A voice said right next to Izuku.

  Izuku jerked away, looking to his left.

  A sooty girl with pink dreadlocks was looking at his laptop over his shoulder. She had strange golden eyes with crosshairs for pupils.

  "I'm.. coding?" Izuku said.

  The girl narrowed her eyes at the screen.

  "That's UA's logo at the top. Did you..? Have you..? Are you hacking UA??" She whisper yelled.

  Izuku sighed, then nodded.

  "That's amazing! You must be really smart! I'm Mei Hatsume, future CEO of Hatsume Industries!" She exclaimed.

  Izuku was saved by Powerloader entering the room.

  "Alright everyone, to your seats." He said, marching to the front.

  Izuku put his laptop away and pulled a pencil out of his bag.

  "Once you finish your exam you can head outside if you're doing the robotics practical exam. If you're taking the design exam then you'll need to go next door, where Midnight will supervise your exam. Ectoplasm will hand out the exam papers."

  One of Ectoplasm's many clones handed Izuku the general exam paper.

  Izuku put his pencil to paper, and breezed through the questions with ease.

  He finished the general exam in half of the time provided, so he decided to write out another of his analysis theories on the back of his exam.

  This time it was about the quirk singularity theorem, which he knew Nezu had an interest in.

  The other examinees slowly began to leave the room, the grubby, sooty kids going to invent something in a workshop, and the nicely dressed, fashionable kids to work under Midnight's supervision.