Class-1a, 1b, the big3 and the teachers where waiting for the concert to begin. Some people still regonised them from the sports festival.

"Do you think Izuku will preforme to?" Uraraka asked no one in particular.

"Maybe, sometimes they ask fans if they want to sing." Jirou replied.

LIKE HELL HE WILL SING, THE NERD IS TO SCARED TO DO THAT." Bakugou yelled.

"Bakugou quiet down." Aizawa said while he gave him glare.

"Thc.." Bakugou replied. Mina then says:" it's going to start guys."

《Scene change... and don't forget》

Rin and Eri walked up the stage, because they where going to do the first song

But before they started with there song, Rin said:" Hi everyone we will have two guests today, you maybe know them of the videos me and Len uploaded a few weeks ago. So.. Eri do you want to say something, before we start with the song."

"Have fun." Eri said with a big smile. Rin then said:" okay are you ready Eri."

Eri responded with:" yep." Eri and Rin both took there place on stage and then they started to sing the song.

Rin: Once upon a long time ago there existed siblings of a noble family who were very close to each other.
The Rest I'll leave omitted.

Eri: Do it properly!

People where cheering the two on. While they where singing the song.

Eri: Every time the butler calls us to our seats, it's a race.

Eri & Rin: ready, go!

Eri: With knife and fork I accept this challenge.

Rin: Cause we are the highly respectable nobles of the bourgeois
Bow­down ignorant masses, and I'll show you the difference between yourselves and the Viceroy.

Eri: Hey, wait just a minute, this horrible bluff of yours is too noticeably selfish

Rin: Yees, yees, yes, yes, it is just as you say, little sister (haha).