Chapter 51: Attack On New York

Start from the beginning

(Ten minutes later)

After ten minutes or so of web swinging I make it closer to where the space ship is. I then see that in the park nearby Mr. Stark fighting one of the aliens.

Mr. Stark is about to be crushed, but I jump in and catch the axe before it can hit Mr. Stark.

I look at the alien.

Peter: Hey man.

I turn to Mr. Stark who's on the ground.

Peter: What's up Mr. Stark?

Tony: Kid? What you doing?

Peter: On a field trip to...

Before I can finish talking the alien grabs me and throws me away.

As we fight it I ask Mr. Stark what's going on.

Peter: What is this guy's problem Mr. Stark?

Tony: Well, he came from space to steal a magic stone from a wizard.

Peter: Oh okay.

After being thrown by the alien again I grab part of the taxi that he threw with my web and send it back at him crushing him.

When I land on the ground again I see a red figure and another alien fly pass me.

Mr. Stark looks to me.

Tony: Kid. That's the wizard get on it.

Peter: On it!

I web zip after the alien. As I web swing after them the alien throws a billboard at me and knocks me back.

Peter: Not cool.

As I swing after him a beam comes from the space ship and tries sucks the wizard up. I catch him with my web.

But the wizard and I both get sucked up.

Peter: Hey Mr. Stark I'm being beamed up.

Tony: Hang on kid.

After a few minutes I find myself stuck to the side of the space ship.

I then hear Mr. Stark over the comms.

Tony: Pete, you gotta let go. I'm gonna catch ya.

Peter: But you said to save the wizard.

I then take off my mask.

Peter: (Gasping) I can't breathe.

Tony: Your running out of air.

Peter: Yeah I see that now.

I then feel my eyes start to close shut.

Third person prospective

After Peter passes out he falls of the space ship. As he's falling a projectile hits him in the back and a suit forms on to his body.

This allows Peter to come back to reality. Peter catches himself back onto to the ship he stands and looks down and sees his new suit.

(A/N: So this is the Iron Spider suit that Peter will have in this story

(A/N: So this is the Iron Spider suit that Peter will have in this story. I did this as I thought it'd be cool as I always loved the comic version of the Iron Spider suit. Though I will say they the MCU Iron-Man Spider suit will show up later on in this story.)

Peter's P.O.V

I look down and see I'm wearing a new red and yellow suit.

Peter: Woah! Mr. Stark it smells like a new car in here.

He looks down at me.

Tony: Happy trails kid. Friday send him home.

After he says that a parachute opens up and blows me away.

Peter: Oh come on!!

But before I can get pulled away anymore I mange to find a way to stick to the side of the ship with my web, thanks to a little trick Y/N taught me.

I pull myself up the web and pull myself inside the space ship before the doors close.

Peter: Ah damn, I shoulda stayed on the bus.

Bruce's P.O.V

After the whole fight goes down I head back to the street with Wong and find Tony's flip phone on the ground.

I turn back to see Wong has opened up a portal.

Bruce: Where are you going?

Wong: The time stone has been taken and the sanctum remains unprotected. What will you do?

I look at the phone.

Bruce: I'm gonna make a call.

He nods and closes the portal.

I open up the phone and see both Steve's and Y/N's phone numbers inside.

I then decide to call Steve.

After hanging up I head to the Avengers compound in Upstate New York to meet up with the other's and come up with a plan.