Detention, Weasley!

It had been days since the whole ordeal with Harry and Thomas. You'd now be able to see them laughing and joking about.

The third years were now on their way to potions, five minutes late as Ron wanted to finish his bacon at breakfast. While the marauders and Lily were in DADA.

Finally, they arrived in the dungeons.

Hermione opened the door, making a loud squeak as the three walked in.

''Mr. Potter, Mr Weasley and Ms. Granger, care to explain yourselves?'' Snape questioned.

''Sorry Professor, we were late to breakfast?'' Harry said. It sounded more of a question than a answer and Snape picked that up right away.

''Question or answer, Potter?''

''Question.''

''Question, sir.'' Snape corrected.

''No need to call me sir, Professor."

As Ron sniggered, Hermione paled. Snape's scowl visibly deepened.

''Just like your father, you know that? Arrogant, rude, show off and, as your mother would say: a toe-rag.'' Snape said bitterly.

''My father, sacrificed himself for me and my mother, and last time I checked, he saved your life! Come after me, but not my father! I don't care what type of drama you had with him! He made mistakes, oh! And, he didn't bully kids because of who their parents were. Did he?'' Harry said, determined.

''Lily made the wrong choice choosing your father. Resulting in her death. So pardon me, if I can't get over that-''

"Except you could! You don't have to bully me because I look like my father. You don't have to bully Ron because he's red-headed. You don't have to bully Hermione because she's muggle born. Somehow, all of those things remind you of my mother.''

Ignoring all the stares, Harry made his way out of potions. Hermione following him.

''I mean - he has a point, Professor.'' Ron chimes in before turning around and leaving.

''Detention, Weasley!''

Snape received a thumbs up, before turning around and going back to his teaching.

I wanted more drama. I have no idea what to do for my next chapter, though.