A newspaper's lie

TEENAGERS TIME TRAVELED?!

ALLEGED 'DEATH EATER',OUR SAVIOUR'S DEAD PARENTS, THE HOGWARTS DADA PROFESSOR AND A TRAITOR?!

It seems we have some quests here in hogwarts, my special source tells me five special students time traveled from 1976!

With the use of a time turner, students Lily Evans, James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew turned up a week ago in the great hall at breakfast.

This recent event has inspired heaps of gossip in the halls of Hogwarts, and my special source tells me that the Golden Trio have been getting closer to the 5 mysterious students.

Why is this important?
Well, Lily Evans and James Potter are actually the parents of the boy who lived!
Who are in this time, dead.
Sirius Black is an escaped criminal in this time, for having murdered 12 muggles and 1 wizard.
Peter Pettigrew is dead in this time, murdered by the above.
And Remus Lupin, our beloved hogwarts professor.

Will this affect our poor Harry?
see details on page 3.

Harry put the new copy of the daily prophet down, exasperated. How had this gotten out? Dumbledore ordered everyone not to say anything to anyone about the time travelers, outside of the castle.

Hermione sat down in front of him. Immediately, her eyes caught the back page of the newspaper.

''Harry... have you seen the back page?'' Hermione asked, stifling a yawn.

Harry looked questioningly at her, then turned to the last page.

He groaned, putting his head in his hands.

——— VOLDEMORT'S HEIR AND THE CHOSEN ONE ARE FRIENEMIES?———

Now, you, my fellow reader will thoroughly enjoy this news; the mystery of the 5 students has helped our dear harry find a friend.

My secret source has told me that Harry Potter bumped into someone in the halls of Hogwarts last night: pure blood, outstanding student and son of he who-must-not-be-named, THOMAS RIDDLE.

They chatted for a minute before parting ways, but the question is:
Is he good enough for our savior?

What do my lovely readers think?

A new love affair? A new friendship? What do we think, my lovely readers? Will this not affect the war between the light and dark?

Until next time
-Rita Skeeta

''Cheer up, harhar. Personally, I quite like rotter.'' Sirius said, sitting down next to him.

''IT'S TOMARRY, YOU BIG OAF!'' Remus yelled, plopping down on the bench. Of course, that did bring a load of attention their way, worth it. Remus though, point got across. It's TOMARRY!

''Stupid Rita Skeeter.'' Harry muttered, paying the bickering couple no mind.