Stella's jaw dropped slightly as she watched the last two buttons of Dana's top come undone before the navy blue silk was shrugged to the floor. She took a mental note that Dana had been wearing her shirt and she would owe her big time for letting it wrinkle, but that would have to wait for later. For now, she allowed her eyes to graze over Dana's body hungrily, drinking in every little bit that she could. Her eyes raked over the taut, tight muscles of her abdomen and the smallest "mmm" escaped her lips as she thought of how warm Dana's skin would feel beneath her hand. Her breasts were practically spilling out of the lacey black push up bra that adorned her chest, and she felt herself salivating at the sight. She swallowed thickly when Dana's hands reached behind her back and the small click of the metal clasps echoed in the quiet room. Her beautiful tits were on full display and Stella felt her thighs push together beneath the desk as she gawked.

"Shall I continue?" Dana whispered with a grin, looking down towards Stella's computer.

At once the blonde remembered where she was and snapped out of her trance, looking down to make sure nothing had changed on screen. She sighed in relief when she saw her supervisor still blabbing and took a deep breath to center herself before looking up again. Her gaze was immediately met with Dana's, their eyes locked as the redhead reached her hands down to her waistline. Stella couldn't help but drop her gaze and watch with intent as Dana slowly slid her jeans down her long, tanned legs. Stella felt a gush of arousal seep out of her at the view in front of her, and bit down harshly on her bottom lip. Once her jeans were abandoned on the ground, Dana reached for the hem of her panties, softly sliding her hand around the waistline. Part of her wanted to drop them completely while another part of her wanted to keep Stella waiting, each option it's own delicious form of teasing. She decided on the latter, her hands moving to rest against her stomach as she grinned at Stella. The blonde's eyes flew up to meet her own, confusion and frustration coursing through them.

Were it not for the meeting happening on her laptop Stella would have audibly groaned when Dana suddenly turned on her heel and disappeared out of the room. Her clit was pulsing wildly as she sat, her brain fogged with lust and incapable of comprehending what was currently happening.

In the bedroom, Dana took her sweet time looking through the various toys they had in the bottom drawer of their nightstand, trying to decide which would be best for this unique circumstance. She quickly decided on her good ole friend Mimi, reasoning that it was the quietest vibrator they owned.

As she walked back toward the office slowly, she slipped her hands behind her back to conceal the pink pebble from Stella's sight. She watched the blonde's breath hitch as she re-entered the room, confusion and sexual frustration still written all over her face. Dana was pleased with herself, her strides reflecting her confidence as she made her way up to the desk with a grin plastered on her face.

"Fuck you." Stella whispered.

The redhead's eyebrow arched as her proud grin turned to a mischievous smirk. Rather than responding, she dropped to her knees, crawling underneath the desk with the vibrator still tucked into her palm. Stella watched with wide eyes as Dana reached up to unbutton her trousers, making quick work of pulling them down. She trailed kisses up the length of Stella's thigh, stopping before she got too close and switching to the other. The blonde let out a sharp breath through her nose, leaning back in her chair slightly to give Dana more access. She closed her eyes for a moment, relishing in the feeling of Dana's lips against her skin. Her eyes shot open when she heard a quiet buzzing, immediately followed by vibrations tickling her thigh. She looked down to see an evil smirk on the redhead's lips as she lazily rubbed the pink egg against the sensitive skin. Her eyes narrowed, feigning disapproval as Dana moved the vibrator up and down her inner thighs, though the fresh rush of wetness that soaked her panties proved she was far from disapproving. Her hips bucked softly as her clit ached for attention, causing Dana to remove the toy all together.