𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫

Start from the beginning

"MADS"

"God almighty" I mutter, in annoyance. Lifting my head to see my sister heading in my direction with a pod of people behind her.

When it comes to events like this, there is no such thing as downtime, especially with Lily Jennings on the premises.

"Mads, where have you been? I've been looking for you. The..uh.. the boys wanted to say hi." She says looking absolutely terrified.

I could feel him staring and suddenly all the emotions came rushing in.

"Madison, you look absolutely gorgeous tonight. It's a pleasure to see you again." Vincent says, looking me up and down before smirking at me.

I can't even but laugh. "Hi Vincent, it's nice to see you too. I must say you look great in a suit." This is not a lie, these men really did know how to clean up when it is needed.

"Hey Ethan, you look handsome as well. Have you seen Chris yet? He was saying he wanted to speak to you."

"Madison, looking beautiful. No, I haven't seen Chris anywhere-"

"Talking shit behind my back or something Collins," Chris says moving towards us with a huge grin on his face.

"Yes, telling Madison how I beat your ass in the ring the other week. You really need to start hitting it more man." Ethan says, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Yeah right man, I laid you flat on your ass. And no can do buddy,  Mads won't let me out of her sight."

Throughout the entire conversation , I can still feel his eyes boring into me, challenging me to look right back at him.

Sorry sir, but no can do unless you want me to shit my pants. I don't know about you but I would prefer it if that didn't happen.

"Mads," Chris calls, pulling me out of my thoughts

"huh , sorry I didn't hear what you said."

"It's alright." He says looking at me knowingly. "I was just asking if you were alright. Are your feet hurting?"

Hurting is a fucking undertsatment.

"Yes, I am exhausted to be honest." I say exhaling as I close my eyes and hand my head a little.

"okay , well we are almost done here. When we get home I'll give you a foot rub if you want." he offers, eyes full of concern.

"Wait home..? You guys live together?"

And the statue speaks

The rest of the guys snort trying to hold back their laughs making me realize that I just said that at out. I look up to find Elliot staring straight at me as if he was trying to find answers.

"No. We don't." I say keeping it short and simple.

"Well, that was vague." Elliot says rolling his eyes as he looks the other direction.

Vague my ass. Nobody asked him to be nosy.

He sure didn't care who I lived with when he was balls deep in my pussy, without a condom, knocking me  the hell up.

Yeah didnt fucking think so

This was awkward as hell. Everyone was just standing looking at me and Elliot waiting for something to happen. This night honestly couldn't get any longer and a nice bubble bath was what I needed and wanted. But I knew I couldn't leave this place without talking to him.

"Well, excuse us, I need to talk to Elliot." I say throwing a weak smile at the rest. "Elliot, please."

I knew he heard it because this man was looking right into my soul, and I was not in the mood to continue to hold off this conversation. He needed to know as soon as possible, and I needed to leave as soon as possible.

"It's important." I snap, not wanting to wait and longer.

"Yeah yeah, sorry. Lead the way." he said shaking his head, gesturing for me to lead him.

We walked through the ballroom trying to find the most secluded area where we could talk freely. We ultimately ended up  in the dressing room.

"You look great Madison. I'm sorry I didn't call you or try to get in contact with you if that is what this is about."

"Thanks Elliot. You look nice too." Nice was a lie, the man looked beyond fine. But he didn't need to know that. "I couldn't care less if you called me or not buddy. That is not what this is about." I said.

He looked like his ego had been bruised. Believe it or not Mr.Elliot Kingsley, some people can just very well use you for pleasure. You are not the only one.

"Ahem. Well, what is this about then..?" He said looking confused. "Did you want to go again, because I honestly wouldn't mind that." He offers looking smug as hell.

"No what the fuck, I wanted to talk because Im pregant." I snap, getting impatient.

Dear holy mother of god.

"Pregnant..? But how?" he asks

Is this man for real?

"Elliot, I am not about to have the bird and the bees conversation with you."

"Is it mine?"

"Would I be here telling you i was pregnant if it wasn't Ellio? I am telling you because you have a right to know."

"Wait, Madison I am not ready to be a dad. I'm way too young, what am I going to do with a kid." He says, looking freaked out. " Cant, you get an abortion. Is it not too late? I'll even pay for it if you want me to"

"No, I am not getting an abortin Elliot. Do you honestly think that this is idle for me too? Because newsflash it isn't. This situation isn't just about you, there is a life involved now. Abortion is out of the picture. I understand that you may not be prepared but we can do this together, every step of the way." I say looking at him with hope that he will maybe make the right decision and stand by me and his child.

"I'm sorry Madison but I can't do this."