36. Cats Outta The Bag

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

hichasestokes

Liked by madelyncline, kellyinwinterland and 2,653,118 othershichasestokes cats outta the bag ❤

hichasestokes cats outta the bag 

user so glad you guy found one another!
user1 can someone tell me if they are dating in real life????
kellyinwinterland YES PARENTS ❤ I love you guys so much
-hichasetokes @kellyinwinterland 
-madelyncline @kellyinwinterland I love you bby
user2 OH. MY. GOD. 
user3 Congrats 😍

"Ok miss, I though we agreed to tell each other when this happened!", I exclaimed, speaking to Maddie through facetime. 
"Sorry! I was going to but Chase just wanted to drop the bomb just like that."
"I'm kidding! No need to be sorry, you know I'm super happy for you guys!"
I called Maddie as soon as I saw Chase's post. I didn't even care that she didn't tell me, I was trully happy for them and I couldn't wait to hug them and congratulate them. I was certain those two were each other's soulmates' and I was just so freaking excited for them. Rudy was in the shower while I still laid in bed in nothing but underwear and a shirt I stole from him. I noticed him coming out of the bathroom wearing just a towel around his waist. I tried hard not to stare at his body and focus on Maddie instead, who also seemed to be focused on something else but she was still talking to me. My eyes were glued to the phone to avoid checking out the boy that was making his way towards the end of bed.
"Tell Chase he better treat you right or I will personally smash his toes.", I said, fighting back a smile when Rudy started to crawl over my legs, lifting my shirt a little to drop a kisses on my lower abdomen, slowly going higher. That guy was going to be the death of me. 
"Thank you Kelly, love you too.", Chase yelled in the background. 
"I gotta go Kelly baby, I miss you, please come visit soon!", Maddie said and I mentally thanked her for ending the call because Rudy's lips on my skin and his hands caressing my hips were making me lose my senses.
"I will, I promise!", it took everything in me to speak as normal as possible, which was hard due the to guy who kept on lifting up my shirt and kissing my skin, getting closer to my chest. My biggest fear now was accidentaly touch somwhere on the screen, flip the camera over and give Maddie a show I was certain she didn't want to watch. We said our goodbyes and as soon as I ended the call, I threw my phone somewhere on the bed and gave all my attention to Rudy. His mouth was warming up the spot between my breats, his eyes glued to mine, making me go crazy. 
"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked, my voice coming out surprisingly audible. 
"Very.", he smirked, detaching his mouth from my chest to get himself over my entire body and kiss my lips. It was probably the most passionate kiss we ever shared. It was needy but slow at the same time, unmasking the lust and sexual tension agglomerated over the last weeks. My hands switched between his cheeks, neck and hair while his took care of taking the rest of my shirt off. I was totally going against my mindset lately, about not wanting to dive in until I knew for sure where this relationship was going, but when his eyes met mine after throwing my shirt to the floor, I didn't care. I was all in for it. Officially or not, I wanted him, I needed him, and he needed me as much, if his body language was any indication. In between more lustful kisses, needy touches and pleasant breaths, I lost my underwear and Rudy lost his towel, finally showing our love for each other in ways words couldn't. 

"Chase and Maddie annouced their relationship on Instagram. It was cute. I'm so happy for them!"
I was laying on Rudy's sweaty chest, still straddling him, with his towel over our lower bodies. His fingers were running around my back, his fingertips relaxing my tired but pleased body. I was still trying to process was had just happened but not for a millisecond did I regret it. 
"Fucking finally!", he mumbled, excited. 
"Yeah."
We stayed silent for not even a minute until he broke it. 
"We should do the same."
I lifted my head instantly. Was he being serious?
"What?"
"Yeah, I mean, do I still have to ask you to be my girlfriend or was the mind-blowing-best-sex ever enough to make it official."
I blushed at the mention of our activities earlier and hid my face in his chest, making him laugh. I kissed his chest after a few seconds and looked back at him. 
"You really want to make this official?"
"Of course. Do you?"
"I've been waiting for it for quite some time actually."
"Are you telling me we could've done this sooner? And we waisted all this time?"
"No.", I answered, playfully.
"Fair enough. Was worth the wait though.", he smiled, pulling my face closer to kiss me. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

rudeth

Liked by kellyinwinterland, madelyncline and 1,967,209 othersrudeth Oh would you look at that, our cats outta the bag too 😀 @kellyinwinterland ❤

rudeth Oh would you look at that, our cats outta the bag too 😀 @kellyinwinterland 

user OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD 
user1 I FUCKING KNEW IT ❤❤❤
kellyinwinterland Kudy 
user2 my heart 
user3 OH. MY. GOOOOOD its happening I love it 
user4 I've been waiTING FOR THIS ONE
madelyncline FINALLY! My Kudy heart couldn't take it anymore
hichasestokes Yay officialy mom & dad(dy) ❤
madisonbaileybabe MY BABIES GREW UP SO FAST
user5 Like if you stan Kudy
austinnorth55 Awwwww PARENTS 
jonathandavissofficial FINALLY! ❤

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

kellyinwinterland

Liked by rudeth, hichasestokes and 15,786 otherskellyinwinterland My golden hour ☀❤ @rudeth I love you stoopid

kellyinwinterland My golden hour ☀❤ @rudeth I love you stoopid

user IM SO SOFT RIGHT NOW
user1 "my golden hour" THATS SO CUTE BYE
hichasestokes I can proudly say I was the one who took this picture so I guess that officialy makes me the best man at the wedding
-kellyinwinterland @hichasestokes Right. Anyways, pc to Tammy
madisonbaileybabe I'm living so much for this relationship already
madelyncline Double dates. Double dates. Double dates
user2 KUDY IS REAL YES
user3 I love them so much 
user4 YOU GUYS 😍😍
drewstarkey Hey @austinnorth55 it's just you and me now man
austinnorth55 @drewstarkey let's crash their dates
jonathandavissofficial Aww this made me smile
user5 Parents

The End