10. Stolen Phone

"Rudy do you mind?", I asked, running around his trailer trying to grab my phone back

"Yes, I do mind. I want waffles."
"I made you waffles two days ago."
"I know but I want waffles again."
"Chase can do it too, you know?"
"Yes but yours are better."
"Did you also know you're a pain in the ass?"
He stopped in his tracks, looked back at me and winked.
"But you kinda like it, admit it."
"Hmm, no, no, not really."
He faked a hurtful gasp and started making his way to me. I tried not to laugh and took some steps back because I was pretty sure of what was coming next: Rudy was about to tickle my ears, something he knows very well I can't stand. I will literally punch you instinctively if you touch my ears. 
"Rudy, I swear to Beyoncé, if you touch my ears I'll run you over with a boat."
"You don't even know how to drive a boat." he laughed.
"I'll have Chase help me.
"You know he wouldn't."
"Probably not."
He went to rise a hand to do what was my worst nightmare but I smacked his hand away. The bastard just laughed and went for it again. I kept smacking his hand away while laughing, a laugh that would grow louder each attempt Rudy made in touching my ears. He was laughing too and I almost, almost, got distracted by it.  I took advantage of his focus on my ears and grabbed my phone from his pocket. 
"Dammit!"
"Good try Rudy boy."
I stepped away from his body, that had gotten really close to mine and, hoping he didn't notice my blushing cheeks, I walked away towards the canteen. 
"Where're you going?"
"To make you waffles."
I looked over my shoulder in his direction and saw him smiling at me. Adorably might I add.