"yes exactly you guys aren't actually mates, literally no one bought taeyong's lie about reading that some mates find each other different than other pairs, now I know why he asked, CAUSE HE LITERALLY HAVEN'T FOUND HIS MATE YET!!"
Yuta screamed the last part excitedly as he finally solved the riddle but then looked at doyoung's done face and realized what he did.

Quickly apologizing While sitting down then looking at doyoung waiting for him to say something.
One minute, two, three, five-yuta lost count of the time they've sat in silence after the truth was finally unfolded.
"if you're not going to talk I will, they need to meet-"
"what?! No they can't, not because of the mate situation but because he's literally the son of the person that killed taeyong's parents we can't let them-"
Doyoung quickly stood up getting defensive as the thought of taeyong meeting the cold prince And what could happen made him shiver.

" relax I know that but we need to confirm if they're mates or not plus we don't know the man well so we can't judge him just because of his father's action, also if something happens we'll be there to protect taeyong so no worries"
Yuta said as he relaxed on the couch talking confidently while doyoung sighed knowing that trying to convince yuta to cancel the whole meeting thing is a waste of time.

-------------------------------------------------

It was a Saturday when yuta invited everyone to hangout in the mall with his mate. Doyoung was silent the whole ride Towards their destination while the omegas were screaming their lungs to misfit by nct u.

"MISFIT, NEVER FIT IN-"
Taeyong was rapping when he noticed the grumpy and silent doyoung.
"dodo, what's the matter? C'mon enjoy yourself this is our favorite song"
Taeyong shook doyoung Softly bringing him out of his daze.
Do you nodded softly and smiled sadly at taeyong knowing that no matter how much he have feelings for taeyong both their mates are out their waiting for them. swallowing the lump in his throat, he promised himself to protect taeyong from the prince in case things escalated fastly until he mates his own mate.
He smiled at the thought and decided to let loose a little and started rapping along with the others.

..:Time skip:..

They've finally arrived and were waiting for yuta to come with his mate and the prince.
10 minutes passed and donghyuck finally spotted yuta waving at them with a tall man behind him. They went towards them and sat on the table.
"finally you guys took forever!!"
Yuta exclaimed dramatically As The Ten rolled his eyes at the words.
"it's not our fault, you could've chosen at least a café that's near the entrance" ten sassy reply didn't fail to get a reaction from the new face in the group of friends.

"oh right! Guys meet dong sicheng, My mate"
Yuta looked at his mate with eyes full with love then glanced at the others seeing the surprise and amusement on their faces at  hearing his soft, love dripping Tone While talking about his mate.
"hi guys nice to meet you"
Sicheng looked at everyone offering a soft smile melting everyone's heart.
"jeez hyung you got yourself an angel" hyuck looked at yuta and winked at him.
"yeah you're right, and this angel is all mine"
"He side hugged sicheng who Smiled even more at his mate.

" you guys look cute but who's the top-"
" ten what the fuck Bro"
"What?! I'm just asking"
Ten casually defended himself as he relaxed in the couch.
"jeez ten you could've kept that question to yourself"
"exactly, why are you so straightforward look at them, their faces are like a potato."
Donghyuck said Then doyoung added while pointing at the blushing couple infront Of Him.

"it's none of your business grandpa go and worry about your gray hair or some shit"
"ten what the fuck the man literally have never seen us in his life and you're not even bothering about the first impression-"
"bitch please, who cares when later he'll see that side so let's prepare him for that"
"why the fuck I'm friend with you boomers"
"I don't know hyuck why are you here kid, go and tell mama to change your diaper"
"fuck you doyoung"
"I would fuck myself too"
"what the fuck.... I'm staring to get concerned, bestie you OK"
"shut it ten, don't act like I'm not hot bitch we all know I'm the hottest in here-"
"bitch please my cat even mistook you for a rat and attacked you"
"BOOMMMM"
hyuck's voice boomed at ten's savage remark who flipped His imaginary hair While looking at doyoung who looked back in disbelief.

"bitch Louis is an insane cat, go treat him to a therapy or something-"
"bitch you wanna fight?
"oh gladly"
Both doyoung and ten stood up ready to throw hand, while sicheng was looking at them with amusement clearly enjoying the 'fight', while yuta was so done with his friends and taeyong was laughing at them.

Haechan who was engrossed in the 'fight' Quickly looked around and noticed that the other person they were going to meet isn't here.
"sicheng hyung, where is your friend?" this question caught the attention of everyone on the table.
"oh you Jung? He's in the toilet-"
Sicheng said as everyone in the café looked at th heavy presence that stepped in the room.

"what did I miss?"

--------------------------------------------
°*.。☆。★。☆。★。☆。★。☆。★*°

And cuttttt, how is it going so far? 👀
Hope you like it, peace out ✌️.