Wow, does that girl have telepath too? She just literally read my mind.

"You're going to get sick if you eat too much of it and eventually become overweight!"

"Fine, let's negotiate," I stated, "If I help you guys out, when we're done, you guys have to give me ten huge carrots!"

Hank, Barb, Carly, Max, Phoebe, Billy, and Nora all looked at one another.

"Alright, works for me!" Barb agreed.

"Yeah, regular carrots are healthy!" Carly exclaimed, "They're supposed to be really good for your eyesight!"

"So, Max, are you now going to use one of your wristwatches to teleport us all to the Baton Rouge Juvenile Detention Center?" I asked, "I've been dying to try one of them out ever since you told me that you built them! I've always wanted to be able to teleport somewhere!"

"Yeah, me too!" Michelle agreed, "Just the idea of teleporting anywhere without traveling there by yourself sounds like the coolest thing ever!"

Miles smirked at me. "Of course I am! Baton Rouge is like... what? An hour and a half to two hours away from here? If we are going to liberate Cat, Dice, Charlotte, Taylor, Henry, Freddie, Gibby, and Frankie, then we need to do it now before anything worse happens to them!"

We all nodded in agreement. Just as Max was about to start typing the location of the Baton Rouge Juvenile Detention Center, Robbie asked, as he pointed towards Rex, who was lying down on the purple couch, "But, what about Rex!?!? Aren't we going to need him too!?!?"

"Robbie," Jade began, "Rex is just a puppet. We don't need him!"

Robbie gave Jade a disgusted look. "He's my best friend! No, our best friend."

"Robbie, how can I say this to you nicely?" Beck asked, "Jade is right. Rex is just a puppet and we don't need him. I hate to break it to you, but Rex is basically just a character you made come to life. As realistic as he seems, you made him up. He does not think like you and I. He does not feel like you and I. He does not talk you and I. You do all of that for him."

"I-I do!?!?" Robbie asked, sounding confused, as he looked over at his puppet.

Robbie looked for a moment before he finally realized what Beck was saying was true.

"I guess you're right...," Robbie sighed, seeming a bit saddened, as he lowered his head.

"Aww, cheer up, Robbie!" Andre told him, "Rex is only going to get in our way and slow us down. Besides, we're going to save Cat today and finally get to see her safe again!"

All of the sudden, Robbie perked up. "You're right! Let's do this thing!"

We all grabbed onto Max as he typed the exact location of the Baton Rouge Juvenile Detention Center into his cool, advanced teleporting, black wristwatch. All of the sudden, I felt a peculiar tingly sensation. That is when I noticed that all were disappearing into tiny, microscopic, blue molecules.

"So, this is what teleportation feels like!" I thought to myself.

When we all finally reappeared again, we were in front of a huge, red-brick wall building. Above its double white front doors, were the words, "BATON ROUGE JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER," it black, capital letters.

"Are you guys ready?" Alex asked us.

We all nodded in agreement. We all quickly made our move and sprinted towards the building and barged through the front doors. We were now in a room with a grey rug, white walls, grayish-blue chairs, and a huge clerk's window. Behind the window, were two receptionists.