He said removing his lips from her neck, raising an eyebrow, glaring at her expectantly.

She looks at him, raising her eyebrow.

"Really? Jackson?"

She said looking at him.

"Don't question me and do something."

He rolled his eyes and placed both of his hands on her thighs.

She started kissing him running her fingers through his hair.

She slowly moved down her lips to his neck leaving soft kisses.

He groans quietly while feeling her lips on his neck, leaving small hickeys that would stay on his skin.

He let her unbutton his shirt while he pulled her shirt immediately off her as well and threw it on the ground.

He looked at her and his dark eyes filled with hidden lust wandered to her breasts that were covered with a bra.

He wrapped his arms around her back and unclipped her bra letting it slide off her arms so he could throw it on the ground with the rest of their clothes.

He lowered his face and started sucking on one of her erect nipples while playing with the other one causing soft moans to escape her lips.

He hisses.

"You don't know how attractive you are...little girl."

He smacks one of her boobs making her whimper slightly in pain.

"O, I know how attractive I am Riddle."

She whispered in his ear while letting out soft groans out of pleasure.

He smirks satisfied and begins to suck on her breast while massaging the other breast roughly and pinching enjoying the notices that leave her lips.

The bulge in his pants grow bigger and was pressing against her butt in a needy way as she sat on his lap.

He used his free hand to grab her butt and squeeze into it while pleasuring her breasts.

He raises his head and murmurs into her ear in arousal.

"Be a good girl and grind on me, silly brat..."

She felt his bulge softly pressing against her butt and smirked a bit biting her lip.

She smirked when he squeezed her butt feeling herself getting wetter, whispering in his ear.

"As you wish."

She said softly and started grinding on him knowing he liked it.

His breathing became quicker and heavier, his arousal even stronger.

His member was now fully erected and he couldn't stand the pressure in his pants anymore.

"Ahh..yes, just like that."

He removes his face from her breasts leaning back and supports her movements by moving her back and forth by her hips. He suddenly lifts her sits her down on the ground right in front of him and pushes her down on her knees.

he unbuckles his belt, unzips his pants, and lowers them together with his boxers as his big hard cock jumped out of the fabric and was ready to be played with.

"Pleasure me now before I take you like the little slut you are."

He smirks slightly and stares lustfully down at her.

"Suck it."

He said looking at her

She kept grinding on Mattheo as she felt his dick getting harder and saw it was getting hard for her.