Prologue

The following story is purely  fictional and the plot is not to be associated  with any real stories all characters and event  in this story  are entirely fictional .

This story is specifically designed to be viewed by the audiences therefore may be unsuitable for children. This story may contain one or more of the following: crude indecent language, explicit sexual activity, or graphic violence.

Book is not edited there may be some errors, wrong grammar and typography

Avenging the Past by Kyliexyn;)

Ps. There are a lot of typography since I'm only using my phone to type, might edit this when my ipad arrived thanks;)

***

"You let me believe you Ethan! I trusted you for fucks sake!" My eyes are blinded with tears, I can't even modify what to say, I'm speechless.

"Baby please" Ethan pleaded in front of me trying to calm me down

"Fuck you Ethan! I gave you my heart, I trusted you with it" fuck I'm breaking down in front of him

He was just staring at me while I was crying "have you ever been true to me? Kasi ako Ethan oo! Sobra! I am your girl friend pero ako ang walang kaalam alam kung sino ka or maybe this relationship of ours is just a joke" I laughed sarcasticly kahit ang sakit na ng dibdib ko kakaiyak.

"No baby just please hush" his voice were shaking, he held my hand and crested it agad ko naman binawi yon sa kamay niya.

"I just feel so low and insecure of other people who is more closer at mas kilala ka kaysa sakin! Ethan you don't know how I feel everynight na I know you're with her" Hindi ko na napigilan ang pag agos ng luha ko I tried to wipe them but it still continue to flow in my cheeks.

"Gabi gabi ko kinukumpara yung sarili ko sa Eloisa na yan natatakot ako na maybe one day you'll choose her over me!! I've never feel so low pero pag nakikita ko siya na kasama ka para akong lumulubog sa hiya! Every body knew we're in a relationship pero mas muka pa kayong mag jowa ni Eloisa!!" I screamed it loud in front of her.

"Or maybe every one knows na you're with  a relationship with her and that you were just messing around with me kasi I'm one of the mafia's daughter ganon ba yon?! Are you all laughing at my back knowing that I already fall hard for you at ikaw!" Turo ko sa muka niya "You nearly made me believe that you love me too! No, you actually make me feel loved that I almost forgot how to love my self!, congrats"

"No it's not what you think" Ethan whispered pero rinig na rinig ko iyon

"Bullshit! Tama na please lagi ka na lang ganyan you always comfort me with your lies! Ethan kailan ka ba magiging totoo sakin?" Halos pahina na ang boses ko ng sabihin ko iyon.

"Is she better than me? Is she prettier? Or more intelligent? Or maybe magaling sa sex?" I laughed out of frustrations "Tangina Ethan you promised me not to feel pain but you are the one hurting me so bad, do you really loved me?!" I stared at her hazel brown eyes.

He stepped forward and hugged me so tight that I can almost feel his heart beat, I felt something warm in my neck, Ethan's crying in my shoulders.

Pareho naming sinasaktan ang sarili namin, I can't stand seeing Ethan na ganito kasi I can't comfort him anymore ayoko nang magpaloko, how can I comfort someone when my heart is broken too, I had enough.

"Please Andy listen, please" His cries went loud.

"Stop Ethan" I tried to push him away pero hindi niya ako binitawan, I want to rest so bad para akong binugbog sa sobrang sakit ng nararamdaman ko ngayon halos hindi ko na mainulat ang mata ko dahil sa kakaiyak ko.

"Ethan let's stop" I whispered, I tried to stop my self from crying but I just can't.

Lalo niyang hinigpitan ang yakap sakin "No we'll talk about this ok? Aayusin natin to" he's so calm but I want to rest, I need to rest.

"Please" my voice broke "Please Ethan let's stop" I bite my lower lip to stop my self from crying.

"I'll be selfish this time sorry Andy I won't let you go" he was still hugging me and crying afraid that he might lose me even if he already lose it.

I restrained all my strength this time I'm sure you'll hate me wala na akong choice but to spat lies kahit alam kong masakit.

"Hex was the only man who was there for me, nung mga panahong umiiyak ako dahil sayo he was there, he never left, he made me feel loved while you were hurting me! Sorry but Hex deserves me more than you!" Huminga ulit ako ng malalim "I regreted meeting you at the first place I wish I didn't met you kung, papagpiliin man ako I would choose not to meet you! sana hindi na lang kita minahal, sana hindi na lang kita nakilala you don't deserve me!"

"I'm setting you free Ethan isn't this what you want?! What you both want! Hindi ka nga dapat umiiyak e you should be happy kasi pwede ka ng makagalaw ng maayos you can now love Eloisa with all of your heart and I will move on from you and continue my the next chapter of my life with Hex!"

No Ethan you were the only man I loved, you were my comfort zone, I can't love anyone but you. I always thank God for letting me meet a loving guy like you, I have never regretted anything about us kung mauulit man ito I would still choose to be with you kahit masakit. I don't want to set you free Ethan kasi dapat akin ka lang and not with that Eloisa, ayaw kitang maging masaya kasama ang babaeng iyon and I want to start my next chapter of my life with you, I love you so fucking bad Ethan but you also crushed me that I can't almost breath because of pain.

Kumawala na ako sa yakap niya hindi tulad ng kanina ay pinakawalan niya na rin ako, he is like accepting that he's defeated.
I saw how dark her eyes are and how misirable he looks, he looked so weak he's eyes are also swollen, I wish I could hug her but I can't, this time ako naman, ako muna.

Ethan wiped his tears and stared at me "Sorry Andy, let your heart rest for now. You'll still be my girl and when the right time comes, I'll find you. I love you  my euphoria" he tried to smile at me kahit bakas sa muka niya kung gaano siya nasasaktan ngayon, he kissed my knuckles at dahang dahan binaba.

I never imagined this day will come, the most painful part of loving is being hurt. The idea of love isn't really what it is, it's not just about having butterflies, feeling happy and feeling so proud. Love is chaotic, scary and painful just like weathers it's scary when there's storm but you'll be the happiest when you see how the sun shines the world and how the butterflies start to fly in the garden and how the colorful flowers bloom again and how you'll appreciate things after the storm.

I hope that right time will come Ethan, and in that day I hope we still have the same feelings like the day we fell for each other, I love you good bye.

;)