Jumps and letters

Start from the beginning

Dear my lovely Sister
It's a bit lonely here without you. There isn't anyone to back chat mother, which by the way your the only one that can actually do that and not get slapped.
Me and Quinn are lost without you by our side everyday, it's like a part of us is missing or something, that sounds so bloody stupid but it's the truth.
We miss you Liv like crazy.
When you get this letter me and Quinn should already be half way through our training just like yourself, I'm sorry it took so long to get to you. I know you must be missing home quite a bit.
I do hope to hear from you soon because I miss teasing the fuck out of you and then for you to slap me round the head, I miss those little things.
Anyway I'll let you be and I hope your giving those guys hell in Georgia, your one tuff little cookie Liv, keep it up.
Love Elliot

You read the letter out loud and laughed.
"Fucking twat" you whispered and Lewis bumped shoulders with you.
"Your close with them huh" Harry asked and you nodded.
"Yeah pretty close, miss them all the time really" he nodded while you picked the next one up.

Olivia
You groaned and the boys laughed.
"You know my mother only calls me that when she's mad. I'm not even home and I'm in trouble" the officers laughed and told you to carry on.

Olivia my Daughter
Home isn't the same without you- I'll tell you that much. Your father and I miss you dearly, although your father misses you a load more as you can imagine.
He misses seeing his little girl following him around while out in the woods, Eugene has taken it upon himself to go out with your father even though we both know he'd rather be in his room reading, that boy needs to get out more.
You heard the officers laugh and you looked up and saw Ron learning his chin on his hand and you blushed.
The girls won't admit it but they miss you as well, home just isn't the same without you sweetheart.
I know I didn't tell you this the day you went but Liv I'm so god dam proud of you, you are going to do amazing things out there I just know it. Maybe even meet a guy I don't know
"Fucks sack" you whispered and Lewis laughed while shacking his head.
"Mothers I tell ya, can't even write a letter without trying to marry me off" you shock your head as the other chuckled at your mothers letter.
Anyway I hope you are doing ok with all those men around, you don't take bullshit young lady, your father didn't raise no baby out of you that's for sure.
Anyway we hope to hear from you soon Liv
Love Mum and Dad x

"Fucking assholes making me cry this early in the morning" you got pulled into Lew's side and laughed with him.
"What's the last one then" Harry asked and you shrugged your shoulders and picked it up.

Liv
I miss you Liv so much, especially now Elliot and Quinn are gone now as well, things aren't the same anymore, I miss coming into your room right before you go to sleep so I can lay with you and just talk, I can't do that with anyone else, Hazel just hates me I swear and well I'm not going to go to my little sister for help with anything am I.. and that leaves mum and dad... god give me strength.
I've taken it upon myself to try enjoy hunting like you and the boys did with father but it's just not what I'm into. I do it though for father.
He misses you dearly Liv, I don't think I've seen him miss someone so much in my life.
Before you ask school is fine, I'm on top of things just for you, I know you'd give me a slap for not being on top of it so hear I am doing homework on a Saturday evening just for you.
I hope this war ends faster then anything liv, cause I miss you and just want you home. I know that's selfish of me and forgive me for being this way, I just don't want to have three dead sibling by the time this war ends. You got to come home Liv, for me for father and for yourself. You deserve the best life with amazing guy by your side. That's if you can hold one down long enough. Sorry I just had to say that. I love you Liv
Hope to hear from you soon.
Love Eugene x

You were full on crying now, you knew a letter from Eugene would make you upset, he's so good with writing and knows how to put emotions into them.
"Your brothers love you very much Liv, even we can see that" dick whispered and Lewis agreed with him.
"Yeah dicks right, you seem to hold your family together in some odd way, it's actually really cute to see brothers love there sister like they love you Liv, and Eugene sounds like he misses you a shit load" you nodded and looked up while wiping your tears.
"Eugene always been the different one in the family, he's not into the hunting and camping like me and my other two brothers, he likes to read books and write stories, he's creative in his own way which I love about him, he's really smart as well, smarter then all of my family actually, always top of his classes, he does struggle sometimes but I've always been there to help him out, I never thought he'd feel this sad about me leaving" you felt Lewis wrap his arm around your waist and pull you into his side.
"Well he's lucky to have a sister like you. Your anamazing girl Liv, you'd have to be blind to see it"
You scoffed at him.
"Yeah ok Lewis what do you want" the offices laughed and Lew couldn't keep the grin off his face.
"For you to wipe those tears away and go and write back to your family" you nodded and stood up with your letters. You waved goodbye to them and went to write your family back.

"She's definitely something special isn't she" Ron asked the group as she walked away.
"She sure is" Harry sighed and carried on eating.
Ron could see how much you loved your family, he liked that about you, he wished he loved his sister as much as you loved your Brothers.
Maybe I should write to willow he thought. Yeah I will.
You were starting to rub off on Ronald Speirs.