"K-Kiss me," I ordered him. Nung una, bakas sa kaniyang mukha ang pagtataka, hanggang sa ngumisi siya at ginawa ang pinag-uutos ko. His lips were forcefully sucking mine. I felt his tongue slipping through the edges of my teeth. I almost got ran out of oxygen, but he immediately pulled back.

"You're such a demanding little thing," he said and snickered with his deep voice. Then, his free hand unbuckled my pants. I bit my lips as I witness how he pulled down my pants and briefs with just one hand.

My rod sprung free. He entangled his fingers, holding its thickness. He still doesn't stroke me, but his thumb is playfully tickling the tip of my dick.

"Brace yourself," he said then chuckled. "We're going to do it again. I hope, this will teach you a lesson," aniya.

"Huh? What do you mean? How is this supposed to teach me a lesson? It's late at night, Aidan. Bakit wala kang pinipiling oras?"

Nilebel niya ang kaniyang tingin sa akin. Matalim ang kaniyang mga madilim na mata. Wari bang hinihigop nito ang aking kaluluwa sa malalim niyang mundo.

"I don't have a choice, Sef. I tried to control myself, just to give us a little break between every foreplays. But now, I needed your time, dahil sa iba mo na binubuhos," sabi niya.

My eyes set in confusion, and he noticed it.

"You know, it's always so annoying to see that you're clueless about everything that I said. Bakit ang babaw mong umintindi, Sef?"

No word was formed in my mouth. Because of that, his jaw tightened in some sort of anger. He's getting scarier and I almost peed in my pants while I'm currently aroused.

"Wala ka pa rin bang naiintindihan? I thought you're smarter than me, huh?" tanong niya sa akin. "I know, you're adorable when you're so confused like that but please, think deeply."

"W-what?"

"Seems like we're both wasting the time," aniya. "I don't really like confessions, but I'll make this as an exception... I have feelings for you, Sef. Romantically."

"W-why?" I managed to ask. I noticed that he smiled a little.

"There are plenty of odd things that I discovered because of you. You made me do things that I never used to do. All of them are fantastic and wonderful. You changed me into something that I never expected to be. Everything felt different yet I undeniably liked it. In short.... I like you, did you get it?"

I'm still speechless but my eyes are getting teary. Mas lalo pang bumilis ang pagtambol ng aking puso. Sa huling pagsambit niya ng salita ay tila ba akong nabingi. Then realization came. Yes, I get it. And I felt it.

"I know, bad things might happen if I push my feelings. We’re both dudes. Other people might see it as wrong, yet I wouldn't care. I'll promise to take the risk. I'm ready for the consequences, Sef. As long as I'm following my happiness. This is my new happiness," he softly said. "I have no plans to tell my feelings to be honest, kasi nahihiya ako. I actually wanted you to figure it out by yourself. Ngunit hindi 'yon nangyari. I can’t help but to tell you directly anyway. Wala ka bang masasabi?”

His hand is slowly let my hands free. Then, immediately, I held both of his cheeks and grab his face into mine. Our lips collided, like longing lovers met for the first time in centuries. We’re exploring each other’s mouth like venturing a wild forest.

My heart leaped in every single word that he muttered. His sincerity is the cause of this certain unfathomable feeling. It sparks through my soul that goes into frenzy.

The kiss came to its end. Once again, we stared at each other’s eyes, decoding the expressions of one another. Naramdaman ko ang kaniyang kamay na gumapang patungo sa aking batok. He pulled my head against his bare chest. I sniffed his addictive scent, affecting me crazily like a drug. I can’t even stop myself from doing it.