Kabanata 16

Kabanata 16
Daddy

(SPG Alert!)

I am positioned below his large frame while standing. Hindi ko siya matulak dahil mahigpit ang kaniyang hawak sa pareho kong kamay, kahit iisang kamay lang ang gamit niya. Ang antok na kanina pa nananatili sa diwa ko ay biglang naglaho. Blood rushed though my veins.

This also happened last night. And now, we're here again.

He cupped my groin and massaged it aggresively. I steadied my sight in his eyes. They were glistening like shining embers.

"Aidan, s-stop. We have to sleep now," pigil ko sa kaniya pero hindi niya ko pinakinggan at nagpatuloy lang sa ginagawa. "I-its not the right time for this," ngawa ko.

He remained silent, again.

"Hngh..." I softly moan. He's uneasy to stop.

My hips jerked forward as his hand made its way to my ass. He was caressing between the cheeks. I still need to restrain but seems like I am now under his control.

I can feel the beat of his heart proximate to mine. Both were beating like drums. Deafening, like a music meant for a party dance. Sweats began to form.

I called his name for the second time. He licked the bridge of my nose, upwards, until it came on the center of my glasses. With his teeth, he pulled it away from me, but it suddenly fell.

"My glasses!" sigaw ko at nagpumiglas. I saw how it landed on the floor and cracked, but the broken pieces didn't shattered elsewhere.

Hindi pa rin ako makawala sa pagkakahawak niya. My blood boiled in anger so I lifted up my feet and tried to kick him in the balls. Pero mahina ako ngayon, kaya nagdikit lang ito sa kaniya ng walang impact. Suddenly, he nudged his front against my sole.

"You want it now?" he whispered sexily and chuckled. Bigla ko tuloy binaba ang aking paa. My faced flushed.

"I-I was meant to kick you right there!"

"Well, do that kick again," he demanded and winked. My legs trembled in response. I know, he just want me to nudge his front again.

I just shook my head.

Pagkatapos, bigla niyang itinaas ang kaniyang tuhod at kiniskis ito sa aking harapan. He smirked when he saw me in a helpless state. I felt very embarassing to see him proud by giving me this kind of insanity. I felt the urge to cum in my pants because of his versatile touch. Ngunit hindi pa iyon sapat. Feeling his bare hands are better than the texture of the garment that I'm wearing.

Our breaths were heavy. Umaalon ang kaniyang hubad na katawan sa bawat haplos at paghinga. My sight went to his crotch. I immediately noticed his boner bulging against his grey undies. What's more surprising is when I saw the tip of it peeking beyond the garter. The faint light helped me to see a bit of his precum leaking from the hole.

"Aidan, s-stop!" pigil ko sa kaniya. He just stared like me like a ruthless bastard. "D-don't go further. I might cum in my briefs!"

His eyes softened after he heard my last sentence. Umalon ang kaniyang adam's apple at nagtiim ang kaniyang bagang.

His head leaned forward to my ears.

"Let it go, then," he simply whispered. "I won't stop you."

Bahagya niyang kinagat ang aking tainga. Then I felt his wet tongue at the back of my lobe. His knees were still rubbing me. Tuluyan na akong bumigay at nadadala niya ko.

"Fuck-- hah..." I let out a deep breath and a loud moan.

I can't. I want more than this. I want his skin into my skin. It's more pleasuring.