"Well know where am I..." I think out loud.

Setting down by a tree for a moment to rest my little legs but my guard isn't down yet not when I hear a snap of a branch.

'Oh no they found me!!'

Hearing another branch snap I get up and run the opposite direction
And here I thought I lost them. Diving in a close bush and hiding under leaves and branches and hoping my dark skin blends in a bit.

"C̸o̸m̸e̸ o̸u̸t̸ w̸e̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ t̸h̸e̸r̸e̸"
Well maybe not, but the voice sounded..a bit gibberish.

But that doesn't sound like a voice I recognize, the gruff voice sounded a bit young. All those old heads wouldn't send their youngers after me..or would they?

A cold metal went in contact with my neck.
'What'

I feel my breathing stop as I turn face to face with an animal mask, a bear.
"M̸a̸y̸b̸e̸ h̸i̸d̸i̸n̸g̸ i̸n̸ t̸h̸e̸ e̸n̸e̸m̸y̸ h̸i̸d̸i̸n̸g̸ s̸p̸o̸t̸ i̸s̸n̸t̸ t̸h̸e̸ b̸e̸s̸t̸ i̸d̸e̸a̸"
"Huh?" I say. What had this stranger just said, such words I can't identify.
Too late to think, grabbing a rock under my hand and slamming it on the mask, which hurt me more actually, but was enough to help me get away.
But I was too tired from my other chase that a simply push was enough to have me down again and unfocused.

My eyes started to focus again as I finally look at what.. no Who had collided with my back
Another mask, another animal.

I watched as they looked away from me to shake their head and ease their tight grip but still have on me,
I scanned my view and realised all these strange people-group of 5 in view-with mask on were surrounding me with these metal things in their hands.

I felt more pressure come to my neck and a stinging feeling with something warm running down my neck
My eyes stung at the pressure on my arm and the stinging of my neck and ribs.

My loud breathing was the only thing I could hear along with my heart.
"Look I'll return and pay for the apple,but there's nothing for the clothes" I say in defeat,embarrassed but I wanted my life.
I watch as the guy paused for a moment before looking around and doing some hand movements as if they couldn't understand what I was saying.
"Hey just let go of my arms-" a fast movement a barely missed collided with my neck and my eyes were closed.
'

"

.
.
Voices chattering around me in gibberish woke me. I opened my eyes slowly to see no one around and the feeling of something wrapped around my head.

'Im in a hospital' I thought as I looked at my reflection in the mirror and examined the covered wounds on my head and neck. My shoulder was a sore as well but nothing you couldn't walk off.

The sudden door opening and the grabbing of my arms happen to quickly and to sudden changing as I'm forced to my knees and the feeling of the eaten apple forced back up my throat and puked out on the floor.

People spinning, I'm too dizzy to understand what's going on as I'm know covered in throw up. But the strong hands are still on my shoulders.
As people speaking gibberish, actually they were speaking a foreign language. One I had not ever heard off..
.
.
(Change if Pov,s)
"𝘚𝘪𝘳 𝘏𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺?"
"𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯"
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.."
"𝘕𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨?? 𝘏𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥?"
"𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘏𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘏𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘏𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘏𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘏𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘏𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦"
Hiruzen rubbed his temples, never in his mind would a foreign child cause such a panic
"Getting the child a language tutor should be the first step for him"Koharu Utatane spoke from the side of him
"Agreed maybe then we'll be able to get more info from him"Homura Mitokado spoke
I glanced over towards Danzo Shimura
"No words? Usually things like this your the first to act?" I say meeting eye level.
"Nothing  to interesting, other then that-" he was cut off by Anbu bear
"Hokage sir" he said holding the child up to its feet .
"Speak"
A simple nod and the boy was forced Aldine and shirt lifted to bring attention to his back of the odd markings they layed among him.
"From just little information we found his name Malachi Keems" I watched as he struggled to mouth such a foreign name
'Well keems hope you enjoy you stay' he thought to himself, more urgent matter was at hand than some child, he'd hoped he wouldn't regret it tho.