some shifting links

hii guys!! how are you todayy? i hope youre doing well <3 also guys pls make sure to take care of yourself take your meds, drink some waterr, or have a small snack every now and then!! you guys are important <3

today ill b sharing some some videos, amino, and wattpad stories that have helped me :D

youtube links:

this video helps with understanding the basics of shifting and its a very detailed video! i really recommend watching it if you've just recently gotten into shifting.

this video gives really good tips abt shifting :)

this is the sublimal i usually use when i do shift, ill usually just have it at a low volume in the background

this video answers some questions and i really just like watching her videos in my free time!

i love this video!! i really like watching her videos usually before im about to shift! she gives good shifting advice and guys djksdfsl i think sending letters to people in your dr is so adorable!! ive been wanting to try this for awhile but ive been so busy with school work buttt if i ever do ill let you guys know how it goes :) also lmk if you guys have ever tried it!!

i use to use this video when i only used the raven method and ngl i might just go back to listening to it since its helped me tons!!

i would also have this sublimal playing somewhat quietly in the background of the meditation!

i really enjoy listening to other peoples shifting experiences since it usually gives me motivation!

another shifting story :)

some tips!

wattpad links:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/242632215-my-shifting-script

this is the template i used! they also gave good things to add onto your script!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/239981966-shifting

this one is really good for just everything, she explains what shifting is, a ton of methods and more!!

amino links:

https://aminoapps.com/c/SHIFTINGKPOP/home/

i usually go here to read some shifting stories when i feel unmotivated and theyre really interesting!

https://aminoapps.com/c/shiftingkpop/page/blog/fun-script-ideas/n5dB_zPRsLuM0VKpjklVw4Zjbp07Yadw67Y

if youre gonna be a kpop idol i recommend reading this for some script ideas :)

okay thats all for some videos and stories that have helped me, i hope they can help you too!! 

thank you so much for reading guys <33 (and omg i almost have 700 reads its crazy!! thank you guys i hope my script and all of parts ive written have helped you guys<33)

-later baes

mwahhh <3