Prologue

Star

He locked me in my room. It's been weeks. He threw books at me, told me to study. I refused to. He told me to be ready for a test. I wasn't. He told me to pass the test. I didn't. Now, all he does is yell. He said I had a great Job opportunity. I do not care.

It's been months. He gave me three names. He told me to pick. I said why. He said one of them will be my future husband. I never looked at them. He said its for my own good, but I know better.

All he cares about is money. But thats not what life is for. He told me to be happy, you need no love, but money. Maybe to him, but not to me.
•:•:•:•:•

Jordan

It's been weeks. I've tried searching all over Seattle. I couldn't find her. I asked Alex for help, he agreed, but here is still absolutely no sign of her anywhere. Now, we're off to New York. To her old house. To the old Memories.

It's been months. I've tried remembering the address, but nothing came to my mind. My mother didn't know anything either. Now all I'm doing is going around the neighborhood, knocking on every door. There are a few who don't answer, so I'm concerned about those, other than that, nothing.

Her father was cruel to her. He never asked if she was okay, or how she was feeling, or even about anything. All he told her was to study. To work. All he wanted for her to have was money.

He thought just money alone would bring her happiness. But she always told me she didn't want so much money. All she wanted was love. All she wanted was a family. All she wanted was freedom and happiness. And that is what she doesn't get.

•:•:•:•:•

A/N

HEY!

Okay, yeah... The prologue is early...

I've been trying not to post it...

It's just... When you have something done, you just gotta do it.

And I wanted to get you guys hyped for this.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this sequel.

<3

First cheater is coming March 7th <3

Bye!