ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Start from the beginning

"OH FUCK THIS." you slammed your flowers in Harry's arms and lifted your dress. Kicking off your heels and throwing them behind you. 

"We may continue." you snatched the flowers and continued walking. Giggles and chuckles sounded from each area. 

You reached the end and Harry kissed your cheek before sitting with the Weasley's. 

You joined everyone and stood next to Hermione, across from Fred. His smile was as big as the moon and tears were threatening to spill from his eyes. 

"We are gathered today to celebrate the marriage of Y/N Y/L/N and Fred Weasley." the officiant said. He continued on before saying, "I'm assuming you have vows?"

You and Fred gave him a nod. "You may proceed." he said.

"You wanna go first?" Fred asked. Everyone around him laughed. 

"Sure. I'll go first." 

You cleared your throat before beginning, 

"Freddie. I have loved you ever since fourth year. I knew since the moment I saw you, okay maybe not the moment but you get it." the audience chuckled. 

"My life is never boring when I'm with you. Freddie, you've been the light of my life. Everything has changed since I met you. You're my moon, my stars, the whole damn galaxy." 

Fred smiled, a tear falling down his cheek. 

"If I didn't have you, I don't know where I would be. Every single part of me loves you more than you know. Your arms are my safe place and there's nowhere I'd rather be than with you." 

Little sniffles were coming from around you, "And you?"

Fred took a deep breath before beginning,

"Y/N, I have loved you since day one. I may not always show it, but trust me, I do. You are the person I want to wake up next to, the one I want to be there when I get hurt. The one I want when nothing goes right."

"I adore every part of you. Your hair and the way your eyes are illuminated by the moonlight. Your smile when it lights up my face. And how short you are."

"I remember the first day I met you, on the train. I came to make fun of my brother but there you were. You in a book and all. You were adorable even then. I love you more than life itself and I will never let you forget it."

Aw's and ooh's surrounded you.  

A small tear dropped from your face. 

The officiant cleared his throat, "The rings?" Harry brought the rings up. Fred slipped yours on your finger and you did the same with his.  

"Repeat after me Mr. Weasley, I Fred Weasley take Y/N to be my lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I Fred Weasley take Y/N to be my lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"Thank you."

He told you to repeat after him and you did,

"I, Y/N Y/L/N take Fred Weasley to be my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I now call you Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. You can now kiss the bride."

Fred practically ripped you from your position. He bowed you before capturing your lips in a sweet embrace. George ripped off his tie, "Thank Merlin! Let's go drink!" 

~~~

You danced at your after party and enjoyed your time. Fred couldn't stop calling you Mrs. Weasley all night. 

"Care to dance, Mrs. Weasley?" 

"Of course, Mr. Weasley."

You were jumping around with everyone until you heard that particular tune chime in and the dance floor cleared except for you and Fred. 

"Come on, love. This is it." 

And just like magic, the song began.

Put your head on my shoulder
Hold me in your arms, baby
Squeeze me oh-so-tight
Show me that you love me too

You danced with Fred and it was as if no-one else was there.

No-one else mattered more than the two of you. 

It was the man you'd always still love. 

And the words ran through your head once more, 

I still love you.

~THE END~

author's note:

thank you all for this amazing journey. it has been more than what i ever expected. i remember when i first started this fanfiction, not expecting much more than maybe 50 reads but here we are at 1.6K. it means more than you all will ever know. thank you for sticking with me till the end but for now, i love you all 3000.

-corinne:)