07

Yeah, so I haven't been posting lately. Whoops, anyways my bad. I shall try to, um, post more. But if I don't... then I dont:D

"Exams, huh... I don't know what it'll be about, sorry." you said to Sero since he had asked you about them. "dang it. i was hoping that you'd know since you're in the support course" the boy said as he slumped in his chair. you patted his arm smiling as you went back to eating your food.

It was your lunch break, and you were pretty hungry. What could you say? Food is important to you(as it should).

"Danggg" You heard Mina say from across the table as she laid her head onto it. "Please don't do that," You quickly said, lifting her head up. "Who knows if they clean these tables or not" You added, giving her a slight smile before going back to eating.

"They're today too! At least we got the writing part done and over with!" Mina said, stretching her arms up towards the ceiling of the cafeteria. "All thanks to Yaoyorozu!" Denki added, giving a bright smile, "Because of her, I was able to at least finish the questions!"

"Just need to pass this part and off the summer camp we go!" Mina and Denki celebrated.

"I'm going to feel so bad for them if they fail." You said to no one in particular. "I know right." Sero said out of the blue. You turned to face him before nodding your head in agreement.

"You think you'll pass?"

"Pretty confident that I will." Sero said, showing off his elbow. You stayed quiet for a bit before you went back to eating. "Hey," Sero said, offended leaving you to laugh at his reaction.

——

"Ughhhhhh, we were so close!" Mina whined, putting her weight onto you. "So... I'm assuming you didn't pass?"

"No." Sero said putting his weight to your other side. "You didn't either?" You asked, struggling to stand. You heard Sero sigh as a sign to tell you that he didn't.

"Ouch" you said, taking a step forward so that you would be free from their weight.

You watched them fall but quickly gain their ground, both pouting at you. To which you simply shrugged your shoulders as you smiled at the two. Not long after Denki places his arm around you putting his weight onto your side. "We were so close!" he whined as he slowly leaned forward. You tried to hoist him up, but to no avail, Denki fell to the ground, pulling you with him. You groaned trying to break free as both Sero and Mina giggled at your state.

"Shut up" You said to the two as you finally got up. "Well anyways, our class is going to the mall and we wanted to know if you wanted to join us? Pleaseeeee" Mina yelled, getting close to your face as she pressed both hands together in hopes that you would agree. You raised a brow, clearly you didn't want to go.

Mina took note and whipped out her special move.

'The puppy eyes'

"..."

"Eh? But that move never fails!" Mina shouted.

"Please. I'm basically immune to that move. Have you not met Hatsume?" You said smirking.

No way were they going to convince you. That's right, you weren't about to go into public. People are scary. And you do not like them. Your social anxiety could never.

Yet you knew they literally didn't give a damn about what you wore, but you could feel the eyes on you, even if they weren't really.

"Sero, they could never say no to you. Help me." Mina said looking towards Sero. "I don't know, Mina. They look like they don't want to. I mean I don't want to make them do something they clearly don't want to do." Sero said. Thank the clouds up above(was legitimately about to put sky daddy-) were on your side today.