"You look mad fuck happened?" Dash looked at me.

"I just needa talk to her" I shrugged leaning against the counter.

"Well if you was coming you could've brought Star with you at least" Bugo stale faced me.

"You drive, you can go get her" I mugged him.

"You right" He stood up grabbing his keys.

"I wouldn't leave yet. Toni up to something" Mykel eyed me.

"At least you pay attention fav" I mumbled.

I turned my attention to the hallway seeing Kelly walk in.

"Oh hey Toni" She smiled.

"Ion know why you smiling" I mugged her.

"Is there a problem?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Why the fuck is you & your cousin in my business telling my boyfriend I left with another boy?" I walked up to her.

"I mean Donavic had the right to know. If you don't think what you did was wrong you don't needa have a boyfriend" She shrugged.

"Bitch who the fuck is you to tell me what I don't needa have?" I laughed in her face.

"Like what's really up Kelly? Your cousin or whoever the fuck obviously threatened by me when it comes to Zee when she needa be worried bout her own relationship. Damn she not even in one nomore cuz she wanna be fucking weird" I spat.

"Watchu needa do is get outta her face" Sasha tapped my shoulder.

"Uh uh you can stay in the kitchen. She talking to her not you" Teo spoke for me.

"Donavic deserves better. Ion know what he see in your ass" Kelly mugged me.

"Honestly just do the both of you a favor and go back to Zee. We all know you two have history" She smirked.

"Cayla & Vic would look cute together" Sasha laughed.

I looked at her one more time before I punched her dead her face. She stumbled back making me push her on the ground. Just as I was about to get on top of her I felt someone pull me back by my hair making me fall on my back. Sasha then got on top of me getting a few good licks in but I covered my face before Mykel pulled her off of me.

"Uh uh nun of that bitch" He shoved her on the ground.

"Yea Star gon have to wait" Bugo sat back down.

I quickly stood up charging at Kelly. I grabbed her by her hair dragging her before I kicked her in her face. I kneeled my knee on her breast making her scream in pain as I began to punch her in her face repeatedly making sure she felt every punch.

"Tell your miserable ass cousin that me & mine good over here. Now get yo weird ass out" I pulled her up by her hair.

"Wait get her too before she leave" Teo pushed Sasha toward me.

I looked at her before I punched her in her face kicking her in the stomach making her fall on her head.

"Now get the fuck out my crib!" Ty yelled.

"You might wanna go check up on your baby mamas" Sasha laughed.

"Watchu just say bitch?" He gripped her neck.

"While you were too busy watching Toni fight us, King and his men over your babymamas house killing your kids before they could even set foot on this Earth" She laughed in his face blood covered all over her teeth.