02

Y/n POV
.
.
.
Last night wasn't as bad, Janet understood me and was ready to support me no matter what.

Today I was planning on taking her out once I dropped the kids off at my brother Luka's house who was kind enough to babysit.

"Baby what should I wear?"

I looked up at my girlfriend who stood in nothing but her red lace panties with no bra, she had no shame. I mean bro, her titties are perfect though.

"Come here and we can decide." She rolled her eye's but came towards me anyway, "We have to leave soon so what should I wear?"

Her arms wrapped around my neck as mine circled her waist, "How about we cancel our plans and just stay in bed?"

"Enzo I wanna go out, it's been too long, we can have sex later." I huffed dropping my head onto her chest giving the place under her breast kisses, "Fine."

"Good, now I ask again, what should I wear?"

"Anything you feel comfortable with mami, we'll just have lunch and do stuff. Romantic shit will come after marriage." She gave out a giggle before pulling my head up and giving me a kiss.

"Give me a few minutes to get dressed and then we'll go."

I nodded my head before letting her go, as she turned around I couldn't resist but pull her back into me, her plump bear ass cheeks meeting my covered groin.

She giggled once again, "Enzo stop! We gotta go soon."

"But I love you." I cried out loud.

"And I love you too but I seriously gotta get ready." I finally let her go but not without giving her ass cheeks a slight tap and grab.

How I love this woman, I swear she hypnotized me with that ass.

Damn!

She groaned before walking into our closet to get dressed. Whilst she does that i think I'm gonna check on the kids.

I stood up from the bed and made my way to Imans room first, "Yo you ready my boy?"

I said as I stepped inside I almost laughed, "Niño what are you doing?"

"I'm tryna do push ups pop, I wanna look like you so I can get a girlfriend." I rolled my eyes before sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Whose the lucky girl?" I asked him curiously as he stood up to stretch.

"You know Uncle West wife?" I almost choked on air, my son ain't gonna have no relationship with-

"Not her but her daughter, you can chill pop." Thank god!

"So you mean North or Chicago?" He sat next to me with a sigh, "North, she's really cute and I wanna be her friend."

My boy growing up, oh god here come the tears, "Well you already have my blessings niño. Also don't forget-"

"Always smile and be polite and never boast."